this is what they call "Balancing"

aiinseinn.5914

• aiinseinn.5914 changed the title to this is what they call "Balancing"
3 hours ago, aiinseinn.5914 said:

I am NA and not EU mind you so I have no stake in the game there. I am not sure how balancing is a factor here. Was this during the beta or after? Do you mean balancing in relinks? Its also a point that after the beta, like after a relink week we have an issue with server placement. This might be the issue you are running into as people see over time. The server placements may vary, not yet ID'd the issue of why, from where the primary server was at and where it ends up at fter a relink or beta which causes mismatches that result in lopsided matches. So the question is. was this an issue on returning from the beta or about the beta if you don't mind me asking?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, TheGrimm.5624 said:

I am NA and not EU mind you so I have no stake in the game there. I am not sure how balancing is a factor here. Was this during the beta or after? Do you mean balancing in relinks? Its also a point that after the beta, like after a relink week we have an issue with server placement. This might be the issue you are running into as people see over time. The server placements may vary, not yet ID'd the issue of why, from where the primary server was at and where it ends up at fter a relink or beta which causes mismatches that result in lopsided matches. So the question is. was this an issue on returning from the beta or about the beta if you don't mind me asking?

it an issue of overwelming "Piken"-Server, we from Drakkar have no chance against their PPT-Train.

Topic goes to ANET and their linking policy

my 😄 why not have 9 Tiers, then no server needs a linking, stacked servers are in the top Tiers then and the other fight or capture stuff in lower Tiers, Server Pride will stable stuff.

sry, my english isnt that good .... 

22 minutes ago, jakob.7210 said:

it an issue of overwelming "Piken"-Server, we from Drakkar have no chance against their PPT-Train.

I'm on an EU server but not in the actual Piken/Drakkar matchup.

It's not fun, but this happens on all servers (some more, some less), since the player counts on the different servers varies greatly throughout the day.  

Get used to it because Anet cannot correct that with the current system. Alliances won't change that either.

• Like 1