Forum: EoD Profil/Account Pictures

Avatars were for the most part left unaddressed since they moved the forums from the old engine and messed some up (where some avatars were not transferred, but others ended up duplicated). If they can't even be bothered to address something that simple, i doubt they could do anything more complicated.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

Avatars were for the most part left unaddressed since they moved the forums from the old engine and messed some up (where some avatars were not transferred, but others ended up duplicated). If they can't even be bothered to address something that simple, i doubt they could do anything more complicated.

The forum switched over to Invision (the current software) in 2021 and we got new avatars in 2022, so it's not that they can't add them.

We also do have a small number of EoD related ones, there's a few tengu, a siege turtle, a jade bot, and Detective Rama, among others. But we don't have some of the 'generic' ones like icons for the new elite specs. It seems like for all the newer ones they've gone over entirely to asking fan artists to create them and I assume they get to pick what they draw.