Alac Bladesworn needs 0 boon duration...

Dahkeus.8243

Kinda wild, but even with no boon duration whatsoever and an incredibly sloppy rotation, you can keep up alac full time on a group.  Tooltip for Daring Dragon is busted though, haha. 

It's 10.25 sec of quickness on dragon trigger, which is 8 seconds before alac and a shorter cast with only 5 charges.  Wild.

Edited by Dahkeus.8243

15 minutes ago, chaosdurza.3291 said:

I did some rough testing with mine, was able to get 25k-27k dps pretty consistently with 0 boon duration.

Quickness berserker, however....really terrible.

with a clean rotation 30K is very possible and yeah quick zerk is DOA xD

Just now, pninak.1069 said:

the alac gained from it affects the recharge of dt aswell, right? think duration is far too long.

It does. 

The last numbers I saw from the SC discord put it around 33k DPS, which is similar to a condi alac Renegade (pre-patch).  If you needed boon duration, it would probably drop off pretty significantly.  I'm sure it will be nerfed, but for now it is nice to know that you can go into Fractals as a standard DPS Bladesworn and if your group needs alac, you just swap a trait with no additional set of gear needed to fill the role.

it is just a bit weird how it sticks out so much. I mean regarding might etc long durations aren't uncommon yet for these type of boons it is usually in the duration from 3-5 seconds. my assumption was that it was ment to be used with lush forest. I wonder how it gonna affect pvp and wvw. Haven't actually tried  it myself yet, because I am not really able to(pc issues).  but since it is so long my worries about too strong flowdegeneration was unfounded.