Will there be headstart?

Don't think so, they haven't done anything like that in the past. I assume we'll get a beta to try out a chunk of one of the maps for a weekend like this weekend is getting us the elite spec weapon changes for a quick test as well, but no early access with the deluxe or ultimate or anything.

• Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

There was a three day head start, when the game released.

Because they needed to be sure if server stability. It's a good method for testing loads on your server. But this expansion won't shift the playerbase much. There's no reason for it.

39 minutes ago, Loboling.5293 said:

Because they needed to be sure if server stability. It's a good method for testing loads on your server. But this expansion won't shift the playerbase much. There's no reason for it.

But it still means they have done a head start in the past, which directly contradicts the part I quoted.

27 minutes ago, Fueki.4753 said:

But it still means they have done a head start in the past, which directly contradicts the part I quoted.

Yes, they were wrong. Although I think they meant the precedent for previous expansions. There have been no headstarts for expansions. Only the base game as they organized their servers and determined load.

3 hours ago, Fueki.4753 said:

You're right, I'm wrong that they've never done it since we got that at launch. They've never done it since, and never have implied they would or will. My point was that there's more precedent for that not being a thing, and more recent examples show it wasn't going to be a thing. It's like asking if they'll add a dungeon instead of a fractal because they did those at launch as well. Obviously not.

• Confused 1