Questions for ARENANET

I have been playing GW since the first GW! so I am hesitant to buy the newest expansion for several reasons.

1. Is this just another meta-event expansion where I have to have the full moon on the 31st at 3am to be able to get enough or the right people to get the achievements? I am really exhausted with having to watch the clock to play the game.

2. Will any of these achievements need raids and\or fractals to complete? I can tell you how many times frustration sets in because I just want to play the game not be judged on if I am perfect enough to join  at times 4 people to get something. I would actually suggest finding all of these in game currently and make them available thru normal game play. I have actually been looking for another game to play because I can't complete achievements as a solo person.

3. Black Lion Trading Post should now be updated for a player to be able to get anything that requires Gems anytime. If you limit how I can spend my money you limit how much you can make off of me on a daily\weekly\monthly\yearly basis. I have been in GW2 since the beginning so imagine the 10 years worth of items you offered in the BLTP but at the time I did not have the money or wanted to save it up that you might post something from 9 yrs ago I want. You need to create a mall for every item\recipe\etc ever offered in the game and simplify it. Trust me you will make a lot more money if we can find more to spend on.

Example: (Item name) - you can buy it for x gold, x gems, x tokens, x recipe, or discover craft.

I literally have a spreadsheet of items I want and what I have to do to get them!!! These are only of the ones I know of since if it is not listed in the wardrobe I have to stumble upon to know I want it.

4. Why is the wardrobe not updated with everything? I find items that are not in it and would like 10 yrs worth of items listed for easy review.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Angel Silverstar.1038 said:

Yes but again that is not all of it and if I want a specific item I have to wait for it to hit rotation again which in my opinion is not the best money earner for ArenaNet

There's something called fear of missing out (FOMO).

It may be disgusting to many customers, but it evidently is very effective as a business strategy.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Angel Silverstar.1038 said:

Yes but again that is not all of it and if I want a specific item I have to wait for it to hit rotation again which in my opinion is not the best money earner for ArenaNet

The sort of rotational availability you describe is better, financially, for ANet.