Expac purchases new shared inventory slot, new character slot

I swear this was addressed by a dev back with the PoF expac and then again with EoD… the shared inventory slot with each new expac is not counted in the slot limit. You may purchase up to the limit in shared inventory slots and any you get through expansions or promotional events are in addition. The limit will NEVER prevent you from gaining the bonus shared inventory slot from an expansion.

this does unfortunately mean that someone who buys all the expacs now would have a lower total max shared inventory slot limit due to not getting 1 per expansion since the bundles just give 1 and only 1…

Edited by Panda.1967
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Panda.1967 said:

I swear this was addressed by a dev back with the PoF expac and then again with EoD…

Thanks - it may have been, but as I was not maxed out then I wouldn't know about it, and I was unable to find anything on the forums using the search function.

I just hope they kitten well raise the cap once the expac is out, so it will let me purchase enough to get back to an even number. It's INFURIATING not having my shared inventory slots equally divisible in my inventory.

Edited by Sunyavadin.7962
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1