Do the abilities for the cook's outfit come with the unlock outfit ticket?

Cobrakon.3108

Not sure as I got mine a long time ago and the Frying Pan was included. When equipped, you get the skills.

I loved dropping a pig roast in the middle of stacked players to see who pressed F, lol.

Edit: I'll have to look again but I think the pan is in left hand and a spatula in the right hand.

Does the info on it say "Frying Pan included"?

• 1 month later...

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:For an official answer, you can contact the CS Team via the 'Support' link above/below and 'Submit a Ticket' for clarity.

Good luck.

Thanks for the advice unfortunately the response I got didn't answer my question.

"Thanks for contacting Guild Wars 2 Support!The Black Lion Universal Outfit Ticket that comes with the Evon Gnashblade package does have the cook's outfit available for unlock. :)If you have more questions or need further assistance let us know!"

If any of you or anet peeps know the answer plz let me know. The Gnashblade package goes away pretty soon.

You can update your ticket, and ask for an answer beyond the boilerplate. Be specific, and state you know the Outfit is one of the choices; but, you are asking about the Frying Pan Gizmo. Also note that you are asking before purchase, and ask that if the answer takes longer than the sale is active, if you will still be offered the item through the CS Team.

(I'm guessing it does, as it is included in Guaranteed Wardrobe Unlocks.) You could always ask for a refund if the Outfit does not come as a bundle.

Good luck.

Update: I got a response and this is what was said:

"The Cook's outfit does NOT contain the frying pan toy when unlocked through this method. :(It will only unlock the outfit and nothing else."

That makes it clear. I am updating this post in case others come across the same situation and find this thread.

Archived