As just another vocal player in the game, I hate this Arc Divider change

JTGuevara.9018

Most people regarding warrior have misinformed opinions. I'm certainly not glad that devs listens to them, that is influential players who usually main other classes but who pretend to be an authority on what warrior actually is. Though, with all the histrionics on these forums, they will probably cave in to those "influencers" on either Reddit or Twitch who have the devs' ear who claim to be 'berzerker mains' yet the class has a sub 1% play rate in pve due to its years-long neglect and limited warrior mechanics compared to other classes. I hope you all have a great summer possibly playing other games. Peace and love.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

10/10. You are doing Balthazar's work good sir.

Work?...What do you mean? This is just a regular forum post like any other!

Anyway, yes. That's crux of it. How about those gw2 influencers eh? I think it's clear that they've had the lock on peoples' ability to properly analyze gw2 and all of its strengths and weaknesses.

Edited by JTGuevara.9018
add
  • Haha 1

Just now, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Eh he is probably trying to get more traffic since Anet removed him from the partner program.

Yeah, instead of funneling attention to a topic with a dubious purpose, I decided to make my own instead to drive attention away instead of feeding and validating nonsense. The best way I know to counter trolls is to steer attention away from them.

But yeah, the thread speaks for itself. It culminates everything that I wanted to say regarding warrior into one paragraph while at the same time addressing other "arguments" I get a lot of the time in-game or on social media.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TyrantPuppy.1893 said:

Something something "I'm the best after testing Raid encounters for months. Idk why you all didn't get world first + I have no life AND NEED ATTENTION." Oh but Peace & Love tho, so that makes it ok. ❤️

"World Firsts" aka 'I was first line at a Black Friday after camping so many hours since 3am! Give me a discount!'

7 minutes ago, eXruina.4956 said:

you guys mean best warrior in the game? i lol'd so hard.

i know a number of candidates that qualify, many of whom are not even well known, some of them not even warrior mains.

but none of them ever claimed to be the best at anything.

The ones most likely to know their stuff are either those that switched, those that don't promote it due to its limitations or those that stopped playing entirely. Through deductive reasoning, you can likely deduce(rule out) that the only players left who choose to push warrior are

• A) new players (inexperienced)
  • B) "warrior mains" in the streets but a non-warrior in the sheets (disingenious)
  • C) egomaniacs

But yeah, online games are a different form these days. Back then all gw2 had was Dulfy's, Metabattle, etc. Now you have platforms and their cult leaders who just sell a different version of "reality" due to the virtue and nature of the technology and its capacity to produce and manufacture opinions on a massive scale. Like that dregged-out Trumpian lady once said, "...alternative facts..." Misinformation via the internet has all but reached its logical conclusion.

12 minutes ago, eXruina.4956 said:

gotta give the guy props, he got big cahunas. 🤣

You know what I say...

'It doesn't matter how big they flap if the pelvis lacks!'

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1