Very low dps on Specter and idk why

TashaFoxx.7862

This is probably mostly because you are using ritualist gear which is currently not needed (anet overturned the alac output on shroud so you can keep it up with no concentration). They have already started they are going to drop this down next patch so don't go stat changing your gear.

The current SC builds are a full viper dps build under the perfect circumstances so no one will actually get this dps in normal encounters.

Looking at your build the only things I would suggest are: switching slight of hand for quick pockets & a pistol in the off hand for the headshot cc. Otherwise just wait it out till the next patch & see what happens.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Flobings.7251 said:

This is probably mostly because you are using ritualist gear which is currently not needed (anet overturned the alac output on shroud so you can keep it up with no concentration). They have already started they are going to drop this down next patch so don't go stat changing your gear.

The current SC builds are a full viper dps build under the perfect circumstances so no one will actually get this dps in normal encounters.

Looking at your build the only things I would suggest are: switching slight of hand for quick pockets & a pistol in the off hand for the headshot cc. Otherwise just wait it out till the next patch & see what happens.

True, but one would still expect a bit better than 18k

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, GetFoxxed.9478 said:

I did.

Did you also add every condition to golem?

The trait from deadly arts gives +2% dmg for each condition of the target

They also use food + pressing button as fast as you can

Edited by TheThief.8475

1 minute ago, TheThief.8475 said:

Did you also add every condition to golem?

The trait from deadly arts gives +2% dmg for each condition of the target

They also use food + pressing button as fast as you can

Granted, I didnt use food, but I dont think it would make THAT much of a difference.

1 hour ago, GetFoxxed.9478 said:

Granted, I didnt use food, but I dont think it would make THAT much of a difference.

It does. Many things make a difference between normal encounter and perfect golem set up. That is why snowcrow numbers should always be taken with a grain of salt. Especially power deadeye.
Food does give 100/75 in stats. Ascended Viper/ritualist gear gives  81/81/41/41 over exotic viper/ritualist in stats. In case of Ritualist gear, Food is clearly more Powerful, for damage then upgrading your whole gear to ascended. Utility is also an extra 100 condition damage.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2023 at 2:49 PM, GetFoxxed.9478 said:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PagAsilhyQYHMK2JO2WvxKA-zRRYVBBKHNcflRXFQkJg5ryuBVA-e

Why the hell my DPS is like 18k on golem? Where is this 38k snowcrows are claiming? WHERE?

So its 38k WITH allies, which comes from the spider, skale and rot wallow venoms. And then there's Basilisk venom which is something like a 3-5k dps trade with Guild (guild's dps is RNG af), your build editor also says you're using Sleight of Hand instead of Quick Pockets, going into shroud counts as a weapon swap so that's potentially a Twilight Combo per cycle you're missing. Plus the boons, ascended gear + infusions, utilities/food that everyone above is saying. They're all little things that add up to the 10k difference (you can safely assume you'll be doing 28k once you fix all of that, benches aren't easy to reproduce unless you practice for hours, assume you're gonna be getting 80% of that). In the real encounter even less for a variety of reasons.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1