[PvP] Hybrid zerker

CalmTheStorm.2364

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKABw6lzlJwEZYsEWJeSX+tbA-z54WIJUARGBZmCaMAA

Fun build I've been playing around with. The new blood reaction trait is outstanding and this build makes full use of it.

As with most zerker builds, most of its offense is limited to berserk mode; however, the reworked Flurry and the fact that you have modest power dmg makes you at least a little more threatening than you used to be.

Tons of active defenses and CC. Decent mobility.

Runes of Divinity, Balthazar, or Orr are all solid options.

Overall, Bladesworn is still probably better overall (and no one should really be playing PvP until they nerf elementalist anyway), but this is still a solid off-meta pick. Enjoy!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, ProverbsofHell.2307 said:

That’s neat, how would you feeling about trying Destroyer amulet with it?

A good question. I did trial it briefly, and it did ok. My overall finding, though, is that the bulk of you dmg is coming from condi rather than power (probably 60% or so, just eyeballing it), so it seemed like I was getting more mileage from having greater condi dmg rather than improving power/precision/ferocity. I think the calculus would be different if sword and mace were actually decent hybrid weapons with solid power options (mace in particular is just awful at everything besides reflecting projectiles and occasionally interrupting folks with pommel bash).

But give it a try and see if you can make it work! Maybe you'll figure out something I missed.

22 hours ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PKABw6lzlJwEZYsEWJeSX+tbA-z54WIJUARGBZmCaMAA

Fun build I've been playing around with. The new blood reaction trait is outstanding and this build makes full use of it.

As with most zerker builds, most of its offense is limited to berserk mode; however, the reworked Flurry and the fact that you have modest power dmg makes you at least a little more threatening than you used to be.

Tons of active defenses and CC. Decent mobility.

Runes of Divinity, Balthazar, or Orr are all solid options.

Overall, Bladesworn is still probably better overall (and no one should really be playing PvP until they nerf elementalist anyway), but this is still a solid off-meta pick. Enjoy!

Fight me with it later