Any good new combos?

7 minutes ago, Doragor.2749 said:

Currently unable to play the game, would like to know if anyone found a good combo now that people can use elite weapons unrestricted

Well I think sword warhorn weavers were doing 50k dps but expect that to get nerfed.

• Confused 1

I'm not sure how good it actually is but I had a lot of fun using main hand dagger on my untamed ranger. I haven't decided if I'm going to go for double daggers or keep the torch I'm using now but I'll definitely use a dagger when SotO comes out.

I also experimented with a daredevil thief using rifle. It's a very weird combination considering daredevil is a melee spec and deadeye is the opposite extreme (I think it's got the longest range of any profession/spec) but I think I can make it work and it'll make my pirate themed character more interesting to play.

4 hours ago, Danikat.8537 said:

I'm not sure how good it actually is but I had a lot of fun using main hand dagger on my untamed ranger. I haven't decided if I'm going to go for double daggers or keep the torch I'm using now but I'll definitely use a dagger when SotO comes out.

I also experimented with a daredevil thief using rifle. It's a very weird combination considering daredevil is a melee spec and deadeye is the opposite extreme (I think it's got the longest range of any profession/spec) but I think I can make it work and it'll make my pirate themed character more interesting to play.

Ranger longbow says hello.

• Confused 1