Unfair pricing for old players

7 minutes ago, Heroic.6740 said:

Nice! You get two months subscription for the price of one here. Good for you! How many months would that be before you pay more then the few bucks you would save by buying soto expansion? In the long run it’ll cost you way more. But you do you! Enjoy your game. May I have your stuff? Since you quit and all I mean 

Edited by Freya.9075
  • Haha 2

Just now, Freya.9075 said:

Nice! You get two months subscription for the price on one here. Good for you! How many months would that be before you pay more then the few bucks you would save by buying soto expansion? In the long run it’ll cost you way more. But you do you! Enjoy your game. May I have your stuff? Since you quit and all I mean 

KEKW.. I knew you were a begger. I think you still didnt understand me.. I'm not complaining about the price.. If it is 1k ₺, make it for everyone in same region. Not 1k₺ for old players, 250₺ for new players.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Heroic.6740 said:

KEKW.. I knew you were a begger. I think you still didnt understand me.. I'm not complaining about the price.. If it is 1k ₺, make it for everyone in same region. Not 1k₺ for old players, 250₺ for new players.

Sooo I reckon that’s a no. Aww too bad. No reason to be stingy when you quit the game you know!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Heroic.6740 said:

I do not think you understand the concepts known as "sales", "discounts", "publishers", or "storefronts".

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Just now, The Boz.2038 said:

I do not think you understand the concepts known as "sales", "discounts", "publishers", or "storefronts".

Let me buy from that "Sale", "Discount", "Publishers" or "Storefronts". Dont force me to buy expensive one!

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, Heroic.6740 said:

Let me buy from that "Sale", "Discount", "Publishers" or "Storefronts". Dont force me to buy expensive one!

You can buy it, but it is incompatible with your current account.

"ANet should price-match!"
Why? Just because?

"But that's not fair to me!"
It's unfair to current steam players that you have nine years head start on them, too! /s

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

You can buy it, but it is incompatible with your current account.

"ANet should price-match!"
Why? Just because?

"But that's not fair to me!"
It's unfair to current steam players that you have nine years head start on them, too! /s

Thats unfair for non Steam users wants to play from Anet.. Why Anet forces me to play on STEAM?!

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Heroic.6740 said:

I still like GW2. 

Then i don’t understand your issue paying a couple bucks more then on steam. They even explained it to you on the bottom line with the response from your ticket. It’s like you don’t want to understand at this point 

Edited by Freya.9075
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Then i don’t understand your issue paying a couple bucks more the on steam. They even explained it to you on the bottom line with the response from your ticket. It’s like you don’t want to understand at this point 

🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

Nobody is forcing you to play on Steam. 
Least of all ANet.

banana                                        / same banana

this banana costs 3 dolar        / this banana costs 10 dolar

you want to buy this banana / because of this banana you bought earlier you can't continue to eat with cheaper banana

• Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

I didn't agreed. I still didn't get the point paying literally same thing more than theres a cheaper one for my region.

I can buy almond milk in the store for $4. I can also order it off Amazon for $6. Why don't they price-match!? Why does Amazon force me to buy for $4!?

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

I can buy almond milk in the store for $4. I can also order it off Amazon for $6. Why don't they price-match!? Why does Amazon force me to buy for $4!?

No, you are buying that milk for yourself, none forces you to drink expensive milk for yourself. 

But in this situation, i want to buy 4$ milk myself, but Anet forces me to buy 6$ one and says "If you want 4$ milk, you can't buy it for yourself. But you can buy it for your brother"

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I didn't agreed. I still didn't get the point paying literally same thing more than theres a cheaper one for my region.

Because they are two different stores. As explained to you several times. If you go to your local store and a different local store you will find out the two stores have the exact same product but two different prices. Do you complain to them when you do groceries? “I found this packet of fruit for 1.90 dollars in the other store. Why am I paying 2 dollars in this one? Let me speak to your manager!!”

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Because they are two different stores. As explained to you several times. If you go to your local store and a different local store you will find out the two stores have the exact same product but two different prices. Do you complain to them when you do groceries? “I found this packet of fruit for 1.90 dollars in the other store. Why am I paying 2 dollars in this one? Let me speak to your manager!!”

No, you are buying that milk for yourself, none forces you to drink expensive milk for yourself. 

But in this situation, i want to buy 4$ milk myself, but Anet forces me to buy 6$ one and says "If you want 4$ milk, you can't buy it for yourself. But you can buy it for your brother"

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

This logic does not make sense. Anet is not forcing you to buy anything either. Buy on steam or through anet. It’s your choice. I suggest their website as they are creating the game you like while all steam does is giving you a platform to play the game on when you don’t really need one. If you truly like gw2 then it should not be an issue to pay a couple bucks more from their website.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

This logic does not make sense. Anet is not forcing you to buy anything either. Buy on steam or through anet. It’s your choice. I suggest their website as they are creating the game you like while all steam does is giving you a platform to play the game on when you don’t really need one. If you truly like gw2 then it should not be an issue to pay a couple bucks more from their website.

I like drinking Starbucks coffee, they are selling me coffee for 10 dolar, but for the next guy 3 dolar. Why would i continue to drink from that Bucks?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I like drinking Starbucks coffee, they are selling me coffee for 10 dolar, but for the next guy 3 dolar. Why would i continue to drink from that Bucks?

That’s completely your choice. As buying gw2 on steam or their website is

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, The Boz.2038 said:

For the nineteenth time:
ANet isn't forcing you to buy Steam games.

Steam is offering a unique, time-limited discount for the title on their storefront. It is entirely up to you to decide if you want it or not.

For million times. I want to buy from that store for the same thing, same server, same content, same items etc.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

For million times. I want to buy from that store for the same thing, same server, same content, same items etc.

Then you’re out of luck. That’s not how life works. I wish you well on all your endeavors. Hopefully you’ll understand at one point, but I doubt it. I’m done explaining though as you do not want to understand. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1