Variable delay for Lesser Endure Pain

Hotride.2187

I've been trying out defense lesser endure pain and I'm noticing it has some delay between activating an elite and getting the lesser endure pain effect. Sometimes as long as half a second, maybe more. Sometimes less (sometimes theres almost no delay).

Why?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Hotride.2187 said:

I've been trying out defense lesser endure pain and I'm noticing it has some delay between activating an elite and getting the lesser endure pain effect. Sometimes as long as half a second, maybe more. Sometimes less (sometimes theres almost no delay).

Why?

Isn't it after the skill is used and not as it is activated? Or are you talking about when using the same elite?

52 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Isn't it after the skill is used and not as it is activated? Or are you talking about when using the same elite?

I'm using signet of rage, after the cast finishes the lesser endure pain activates at variable times. Sometimes like 0.25 sec, sometimes 1 sec or so.

I did some recordings with a stopwatch, it looks like there is a 1.25 sec delay from when the signet of rage cast finishes, until the signet of rage passive is removed and then you gain endure pain. Maybe when they lowered the cast time from 1 sec to 0.25 sec, they didn't touch whatever is responsible for removing the passive, and that still occurs ~1 second after starting the cast...

Anyway opened:

Edited by Hotride.2187
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Torq.4926 said:

It's because signet of rage has an aftercast, if you use an auto attack (or any non-instant skill) immediately after pressing it you can cancel the aftercast to get lesser endure pain proc faster.

Ah, that must be the variable time then. I tried, works as you explained. TY!

• Like 1