Berserk status

Zekent.3652

13 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

And yet I still blow up people in pvp/people still cry

These days, people simply can't read animations anymore.

Or the swamp of particle vomit causes people to simply ignore animations.

And then they whine about Warrior, when it has some of the visually most obvious animations.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Bamisama.6853 said:

Tbh there's so much particles that I can't see animations unless it's giga obvious.

And that is mostly the other professions' fault. Warrior shouldn't be blamed and/or nerfed for issues caused by the others.

Edited by Fueki.4753

On 8/12/2023 at 12:18 AM, Fueki.4753 said:

Adrenaline is the only resource that decays. There is no point, other than to artificially hold back Warrior.

What if Warrior has "Reverse Adrenaline" and they need to keep this up to maintain Burst level? They start the fight with full bars and can cast as many Level 3 Bursts as they like governed by cooldown as long as they can keep 3 Bars of resource. They lose a bar maybe if they say, suffer CC, and then will need to build that Adrenaline back up again. 

Would be a funny new pvp gameplan for players fighting Warriors to try and CC them in order to reduce their damage output and for PvE, Warrior would just keep dealing big damage if they maintain their 3 bars. 

Silly idea, I know 😛 

Edited by Yasai.3549

44 minutes ago, Yasai.3549 said:

What if Warrior has "Reverse Adrenaline" and they need to keep this up to maintain Burst level? They start the fight with full bars and can cast as many Level 3 Bursts as they like governed by cooldown as long as they can keep 3 Bars of resource. They lose a bar maybe if they say, suffer CC, and then will need to build that Adrenaline back up again. 

Would be a funny new pvp gameplan for players fighting Warriors to try and CC them in order to reduce their damage output and for PvE, Warrior would just keep dealing big damage if they maintain their 3 bars. 

Silly idea, I know 😛 

It simply needs to no longer decay out of combat. Bursts and related traits don't need even more hoops to jump through.

Maybe, as a bonus, have Adrenaline regenerate up to one bar out of combat, so people can start combat with a T1 Burst. Given how many trait depend on Bursts, it sucks that Bursts will always be quite delayed, as long as Adrenaline continues to decay.

Edited by Fueki.4753