Started Dragonhunting...

Xperiment.6923

I'm a Warrior main. I have a good amount of time on Heal Herald. Started playing a boosted DH. I really like the flavor. But I have no comparison to FB or Will. Both are superior from what I gather in build diversity. I dont want to change elites so fast till a completely get the hang of DH. What is it ppl love about their Dragonhunters? The traps are fun, but wish you could have better control where to place them. I can see the expectation in a group of being only Dps maybe nice. Hoping Pistols provides some synergy or mobility to DH.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 7/14/2023 at 7:48 AM, Xperiment.6923 said:

What is it ppl love about their Dragonhunters? The traps are fun, but wish you could have better control where to place them. 

[spvp] I can tell you what I hate about DH lol. I hate how a good DH can kite and bait my WB bursts, then wait until I have no Stability to CC me into their 7k+ ToF, then ping-pong me out with Shield#5. Fighting a good DH is such a hassle.

When you place a trap, it is always under the character. Not too sure how better you would want that to be.

• Like 1