Numbers About Quickness Unplayed.... Again

Hellion.2360

3 hours ago, Mell.4873 said:

Most of the Conditions builds use full ranged. Axe/Torch + Shortbow so camping ranged is possible on Ranger just not for Power.

Condi slb is meta and that one uses D/D, so wouldn't really say you are camping range there either.  

Maybe cDPS Druid atm because there literally is no other option but ranged since Druid can't use MH dagger.  It really depends on what you consider avatar as you gotta be in melee for 3/5 skills there---anyway, kinda expect that to change pretty quick with the expansion though.  

I honestly don't know what we're debating atm since it has nothing to do with quick untamed anymore. 

I guess I'll just repeat what I've said already many times: IMO Ranger is balanced around full or near to full melee.  The 'Ranger = ranged' is a myth not only from lore perspective but also literally how anet designed the class--and continues to do so since next we're getting mace.

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

Condi slb is meta and that one uses D/D, so wouldn't really say you are camping range there either.  

Maybe cDPS Druid atm because there literally is no other option but ranged since Druid can't use MH dagger.  It really depends on what you consider avatar as you gotta be in melee for 3/5 skills there---anyway, kinda expect that to change pretty quick with the expansion though.  

I honestly don't know what we're debating atm since it has nothing to do with quick untamed anymore. 

I guess I'll just repeat what I've said already many times: IMO Ranger is balanced around full or near to full melee.  The 'Ranger = ranged' is a myth not only from lore perspective but also literally how anet designed the class--and continues to do so since next we're getting mace.

Yeah I agree with that sentiment and I also don't know what we are arguing about. 

If players did want to go full range condition damage is the only option, even then the off-hand is still Melee. Maybe the new mace can remedy this providing a full 900 range off-hand skills 4, 5.

In terms of a Poison Master Soulbeast, the name says it all you need poison stacks which main-hand axe doesn't have. If you did a krait version then sure main-hand Axe could work. 

Edited by Mell.4873