War Dagger lacks counterplay

Ovark.2514

Thank you for bringing attention to this absolute menace 😂

dagger war is probably the single-most damaging aspect of PvP. If you wanted to know why the population is tanking so hard, look no further than this thread.

My only question is what will we call Breaching Strike without the 'Breaching' part? For my immersion, pls, anybody

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

Thank you for bringing attention to this absolute menace 😂

dagger war is probably the single-most damaging aspect of PvP. If you wanted to know why the population is tanking so hard, look no further than this thread.

My only question is what will we call Breaching Strike without the 'Breaching' part? For my immersion, pls, anybody

Just call it Strike. 

The warrior stows their knife and backhands the opponent. 

• Haha 1

I think to make warr balanced to some peops eyes you might need to give it a stick instead of just a weapon and let it do 400 dmg and nothing more... 

No for real warr is allready in such a sad state. Yes it does get many CC. But you know? It got nothing else. The dmg is mediocre at best. The CCs need to be well timed and could be easily dodged, Blockes, evade, blinded or simply stability stuff. Same goes to its burst skills btw that are just even hard nerfed dmg wise. Its litterly like all warr Just gets is selfheal and tankyness lmao

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Kuma.1503 said:

Just call it Strike. 

The warrior stows their knife and backhands the opponent. 

I'm all for this, civil suits be damned.

On the condition that the skill causes both user and the condemned's screens to darken and the intro to 'Can You Feel My Heart' to play for all close enough to hear

A strong warrior can defeat their enemies, a true warrior can fix them 👋🗿

• Haha 1