Some Qualitiy of Life Changes ideas for Warr and more.....

Myror.7521

Hello Guys, its me again. This time im greeting from PvE and want to share some ideas to make Warrior overall feel less unconfortable to Play. Please share what you think about the ideas. And gain me some ideas from yourself. Stay Safe and cya ingame!

Berserker

My Idea for Berserker is to let it be better useable Overall. To make sure Berserkers could gain Berserker uptime more safe, every rageskill will now gain their Berserker uptime on use instead of on hit. Also I want to gain Berserker Players more controle over their spec so the "in and off Berserk mode" is now baseline.

Berserk: You can now exist Berserk Mode early

Heat the Soul: The ICD of this Trait is removed. 

Outrage: The Extension of Berserk Mode increases on Skill use instead of If enemy is nearby.

Shattering Blow: The Extension of Berserk Mode increases on Skill use instead of If it hits.

Sundering Leap: The Extension of Berserk Mode increases on Skill use instead of If it hits.

Wild Blow: The Extension of Berserk Mode increases on Skill use instead of If it hits.

Arc Divider: Now Gain 16 Seconds Fury on hit in every gamemode 

Decapitate: Now gain 5 Might stacks for 5 Seconds on hit in every gamemode

Weaponskills

I wanted to make some weapons in its useness better. This means increased dmg but also new Animations.

Eviscerate: Increased Power scaling in (PvP/WvW):

1 lvl Damage: from 1.333 to 1.666

2 lvl Damage: from 1.666 to 2.0

3 lvl Damage: from 2.0 to 2.333

This Skill now gain 5 stacks might for 5 Seconds in every gamemode 

Skull Crack: shares its Animation and range with Skull Grinder (only the Leap not the fire color) 

Now stun one enemy  for 2 Seconds instead of 3 Seconds in 300 range instead of 130 range in every gamemode 

Shield bash: Increased Power scaling from 0.01 to 0.5 (PvP/WvW)

Bladesworn

Gain this Spec an option to get access to stability. In mind of the Balance I want remove some selfhealing plus Aegis from this spec.

Comebat Stimulant: This skill is now a flip over skill instead of an ammunition skill. The function remains the same.

Triggerguard: This Skill now gains 3 Seconds Stability and 3 Seconds of Protection instead of 2 Seconds Aegis.

Spellbraker

To me Spellbraker is actually in a somewhat good state. How ever it might deal actually a bit too low dmg.

Breaching Strike: Increased Power scaling from 1.32(PvP)/1.2(WvW) to 1.5 (PvP/WvW)

Break Enchantments: Increased Power scaling from 0.1(PvP)/0.5(WvW) to 0.75 (PvP/WvW)

Edited by Myror.7521

I was mulling over things last night and here are some core QOL requests that would go a long way:

• Adrenaline: In addition to strikes of adrenaline being gained when striking an opponent, twice the amount will be gained on a critical hit.
    • Furious and Axe Mastery are unchanged.
  • Berserker's Power, Marching Orders, Cleansing Ire, and Adrenal Health now no longer require the warrior to connect with a Burst to activate.
    • These now activate based on the adrenaline spent, so ideally things like Longbow F1 shouldn't proc multiple times.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 yea i also got some ideas into this direction but not writing it since i wanted to not Change how warr in generell Works. My ideas would have been:

Adrenal health, Berserker's Power on use and not on hit while Rest stays on hit (since warr would be too strong If it proc everything on use)

And

Remove the "gain Adrenaline while your Strikes by an enemy" Part from cleansing ire and make it baseline instead

2 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

@Lan Deathrider.5910 yea i also got some ideas into this direction but not writing it since i wanted to not Change how warr in generell Works. My ideas would have been:

Adrenal health, Berserker's Power on use and not on hit while Rest stays on hit (since warr would be too strong If it proc everything on use)

And

Honestly, I'm not concerned by it. It would still require gaining adrenaline to be effective.

2 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

Remove the "gain Adrenaline while your Strikes by an enemy" Part from cleansing ire and make it baseline instead

Adrenaline in GW1 worked like this baseline. I think there needs to be another way to gain adrenaline naturally, how can be debated.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 Well this both are realy strong things. This is why i thinking gaining it without a Ressource used would be a bit too good ^^

To the other thing.... Well the adrenaline on hit would be enough in my eyes the Rest would be gained per Skills as it Always was.

But yea again this list was focused on Berserker ^^ and some in my eyes other needed things for other specs

Edited by Myror.7521

47 minutes ago, Myror.7521 said:

@WingSwipe.3084 hmm yea maybe the Fury uptime would be a bit mutch. But the might would be the Same as before febr 2020 Patch ^^

Agreed.

If we're stuck with it it might as well grant something usable on hit 🤷‍♀️

I'm fine with taking heat the soul for fury though

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261