(Slight Spoilers For Baldur's Gate 3!) I Swear It's About Guild Wars 2!

So, in act one you come across an undead guy named Withers. And he looks almost exactly like our esteemed Beloved King of All, Palawa Joko! But Withers kink shames you, Joko would never do that! Withers even brings back people from the dead. (I hear rumors you can romance him. Larian. Larian, I love you but dang.) I know this is out of left field, but the more I see him I'm like" "Hey Jo- I mean, Withers...Um, so, what weird thing do you have to say to me now?"  Sorry for the randomness, it just really cracked me up for some reason.

• Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

Did you know:
"Addiction Pinball is a pinball video game developed by Team17 and published by MicroProse for Microsoft Windows in 1998. It features tables based on two Team17 games, which are World Rally Fever and Worms.It was ported to the PlayStation in 1999 as Worms Pinball to capitalise on the success of the Worms franchise. The PlayStation version was published by Infogrames and was only released in Europe. A cut-down version for the Microsoft Windows was also released in 1998, also titled Worms Pinball, and was initially included in a Worms compilation pack containing Worms and Reinforcements United and Worms 2. It was also included with the first print run of Worms Blast for Microsoft Windows in 2002, and in 2012 was released on Steam. This version does not include the World Rally Fever table. (Wikipedia)"
And it is also a game so this text is about GW2.

Edited by Omega.6801
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

I'm not sure what warranted such an irrelevant reply, but here. Why not just look at a picture? There's no real reason to be so snarky about it. So sorry that I saw something that amused me.

As an aside, Worms was a really fun game. Thanks for reminding me about it. Might buy it for my husband, he liked it, too.

Edited by Tsakhi.8124
Tsakhi's brain go brrr....
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ashen.2907 said:

I dont think that be looks as much like Joko as he does the image of a lich as presented in DnD for the last 50 years.

That's fair. I haven't played D&D for so long. Also, oh man I feel old. 50 years old. *swings cane and demands that the oxen get off mah lawn*

• Like 2