Where is the competitive content?

45 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

You did not see the alliance beta we would get an update about 3 weeks ago 1 week after that?

That's one feature, baited to us for so long its become "Soon TM" - it's not even created for this expansion.

Where are the new PvP maps, new PvP modes?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Marckan.9526 said:

That's one feature, baited to us for so long its become "Soon TM" - it's not even created for this expansion.

Where are the new PvP maps, new PvP modes?

They will probabely get their own mini expansions and if those dont sell dont expect another of said type again.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Seems overlooked again. But I think there is more (h)(c)ope with the new expansion model. Maybe with one of these expansions, they can add a mroe pvp/wvw focus instead of pve. Instead of 3 open world maps, 2 strikes, 1 fractal, they can do  1-2 wvw maps, and 3 pvp maps. 

I really think if they are doing the mini expansion model, they can really focus up on their goals and narrow down on them. Anything full baked will always trump many things half baked.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Marckan.9526 said:

I haven't seen the use of words like PvP or WvW anywhere...

Are we truly forgotten for the 11th year in a row? 

Welcome to GW2, where they have forgotten competitive modes exist for so many years 🙂

At this point, a Vanilla experience may actually be an upgrade to the games over 10 years of updates. Was quite balanced in Vanilla. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1