Reward track potions gone?

12 hours ago, kenzil.5983 said:

i dont get how you can bring this up as an excuse to not having to play WvW in order to get a legendary while its clear that anet made steps in a direction to help people actually craft their legendarys more convenient at the beginning and removing potions along with it makes no sense in this particular case.

because if you say that you would rather spend over month doing anything else than playing wvw for ~3-4h than maybe you should just buy legendary? completing single legendary weapon already takes probably 100h+ and that includes doing boring stuff you dislike, so 3h of wvw is just minor inconvinience. 

besides like i said earlier its mmo and everyone has to do something they dislike from time to time. i hated doing druid stone for almost month or doing jahai mastery for collection etc. but i did them, because i wanted reward so i worked for it.

Your right casual people usually dont try to burn them out by beeing efficent and reach their goals slowly so wasting time is not an issue to beginn with any way…

casual players dont craft legendaries to begin with. they have no funds, no mats or time to get them and have more important things to do. they work on ascended gear, play a bit of open world, try some easy instanced content or create new char/other spec, etc.

and if they finally do get to crafting lege, they realise that 3-4h of wvw is not that big of an issue, often ask guildmates for company and get that GoB in single evening.

wvw can be played almost like pve, flip camp and kill scentrys in off-prime hours.

thats your suggestion and a statment that basically has nothing to with what i was pointing out here idk why you had to qute me on that.

you wrote that: " i see a good reason in beeing worried after the change in how to obtain GoB from now on"

but thats wrong, as they have not changed the way of how you obtain GoB. it was and still is "complete the wvw reward track", and you do this by playing wvw.

if you want other suggestions that arent "give it to me, so i dont have to play wvw", than GoB should have spvp reward track as alternative way of getting it and maybe they could add it to vendor that requires wvw/pvp currency like skirmish claim tickets. (with weekly buy limit)

• Like 2
  • Confused 7