Daily System and Wizards Vault is cool :)

So for like for the first time I actually did dailies because I understood them. 
One simple panel where you get to see what needs to be done. 
The daily achievement thingy always confused me. 
The Vault is nice because you can pick what you wish to get , my concern are: 
Some items cannot be bought indefinitely (max 60), does that mean that the vaults resets every 3 months and till then this is the max amount for the item?

The Vault is a little thin, I hope you came with cool stuff in the next patch.

The first map is really nice and I enjoy this expansion till now.

Ah btw: I will never stop asking this but: 

Maybe someday you add dye to weapons? 😄

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Soul Investor.1283 said:

So for like for the first time I actually did dailies because I understood them. 
One simple panel where you get to see what needs to be done. 
The Vault is nice because you can pick what you wish to get , my concern are: 
Some items cannot be bought indefinitely (max 60), does that mean that the vaults resets every 3 months and till then this is the max amount for the item?

The Vault is a little thin, I hope you came with cool stuff in the next patch.

The first map is really nice and I enjoy this expansion till now.

Ah btw: I will never stop asking this but: 

Maybe someday you add dye to weapons? 😄

Well mate you will not get new stuff until 3 motnhs from now so be happy with what we got 🙂

"cool" isn't the word i'd use

"Forcing players to do content the don't want to do" sounds more exact

before you had options, now you don't (dailies wise)

and getting more people interesting in the different game modes - isn't going to happen when you are forcing them to do it. they are going to start with a bad attitude about it. and then meet toxic/ salty people in those (cough) game modes will make it better? i can feel the migraines coming already 😞

The DAILY SYSTEM is WORSE the way it is at launch, improvements can be made, but they had their reasons for doing it this way, so it says a lot about them and their ideas. #wrongdirection

edit: okay yeah that was my initial reaction above, being in the void of not knowing what others are thinking, not having  friends on at the time of launch to maybe inform me of my mistakes.  😄 but many other commentors on the forums also missed this simple thing. 😄 😄 😄 and the ones that were "confused" by my above comment didn't bother to tell us about this simple thing below. shame shame. 😛

You can select which game modes you want to do for dailies. go to the top left gear icon and choose. the default setting is all of them. pve, wvw and pvp. SO if you hate doing  any of these 3 game modes uncheck that box and tommorrow it should go away. 😄 tada!!!!  reading things and just not quickly clicking boxes to get to content faster, is important! lol

ps. still though i liked having the option to do other ones, i could look at them and decide if i was able to do them or not. Now if you select it and get a crappy daily you can't just go do and easy pve one - you are forced into doing it, there are no other options. So there is that. 😄

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 5

I like the new system, and really like that there are also weeklies!

The old daily system became an "all three or nothing" situation, at some  point. I remember when I first started playing, you would get credit for doing just one (at least I think I remember that - I've been playing since launch and am not getting any younger!) Since I topped off my Daily AP a long time ago, I am more than happy being able to do one or two things and get the vault currency for the minimal effort involved. I have mine set to PvE, because that's what I enjoy in the game. I even went in with my languishing alt account and spent 5 minutes doing the dailies, just because I was curious what would show up for her, having only HoT, and none of the other expansions.

I'll miss the guaranteed Laurels and coins, but I'm sure I'll be able to buy enough to get by.

14 hours ago, Soul Investor.1283 said:

7 minutes ago, Otamisia.1246 said:

The old daily system became an "all three or nothing" situation,

Amazing, the old dailies were too complicated and having 4/8/12 freely choosable picks was too restrictive.

Guess I'm smarter than I look,

but you learn something new every day.

Edited by HawkMeister.4758
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Otamisia.1246 said:

I like the new system, and really like that there are also weeklies!

The old daily system became an "all three or nothing" situation, at some  point. I remember when I first started playing, you would get credit for doing just one (at least I think I remember that - I've been playing since launch and am not getting any younger!) Since I topped off my Daily AP a long time ago, I am more than happy being able to do one or two things and get the vault currency for the minimal effort involved. I have mine set to PvE, because that's what I enjoy in the game. I even went in with my languishing alt account and spent 5 minutes doing the dailies, just because I was curious what would show up for her, having only HoT, and none of the other expansions.

I'll miss the guaranteed Laurels and coins, but I'm sure I'll be able to buy enough to get by.

all 3? you could do all 3 wvw or a mix of wvw and pve, which ever one were easiest for you to do. you weren't forced into going to other game modes if you only loved pve it was great!

the weeklies are fun but another ESO rip off( sure other games might do this to i only know about ESO though and have noticed many things ripped from there with soto.

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Confused 2

if you hate the new dailies system make sure you selected which game modes you want to do! the default setting is all of them, but you can choose between pve, wvw and pvp you don't have to do the modes you dislike! Reading instead of quickly clicking boxes to get to content faster kinda fun! weeeeeeeeeeee! 😄

((still interesting though from a design point of view- gotta know your audience.))

Edited by Kelly.7019
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1