Completed A New Friend but unable to use skyscale [Merged]

For everyone having the same issue as me. The only work around I found is using the mastery activation skill. It has like a 2-3 min cd but it will mount you on your skyscale anywhere in the game. I got a response from support and they said there is nothing they can do until its patched.... 

• Sad 1

54 minutes ago, BubbleGuttz.1578 said:

For everyone having the same issue as me. The only work around I found is using the mastery activation skill. It has like a 2-3 min cd but it will mount you on your skyscale anywhere in the game. I got a response from support and they said there is nothing they can do until its patched.... 

hope that patch comes soon...

• Haha 1

Yea, mine ("A New Look") isn't unlocked either. I've had several hours of game time since finishing the "A New Friend" and a few hours offline. Going to head to bed, maybe I'll get lucky and it will be unlocked in the morning.

EDIT:  so I had it this morning after playing on my Rev for a while. I think the time might not count when logged out, or on other characters.

Edited by LuRkEr.9462

10 hours ago, Dave.1964 said:

I am a little confused. The reward for the New Look achi is a mini skyscale. So how are we getting the skin for the actual skyscale?

You get both a Mini and a Skyscale Skin, just beware as it is PRICY, if you thought you could escape the 250g requirements...
(To be honest (also feedback for the devs), I do like the skin, BUT.... I had the expectation from the "blogpost" that finishing both Mastery Lines for the Skyscale would award the skin... not going to lie, seeing a complicated collection to receive it, I am dissapointed. And getting the skin after knowing how much of a sink it is going to be, is going to make it feel even less rewarding.)

Edited by LoboRaptorLo.2603
  • Like 1

Just gonna say I'm having the same problem.

Got the achievement and it opened the popup saying it unlocked the skyscale masteries, which makes no sense because you need to complete the mastery track in order to unlock it.

I still had the skyscale for a while, then transitioned maps and my skyscale completely disappeared. Now I'm softlocked like everyone else here.

A bunch of players getting softlocked for completing an achievement should be the absolute highest priority to fix. We just paid for this expansion and now we can't play it.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1