rock dog, ogre runev [Merged]

kmac.2861

i suddenly noticed they changed superior rune of the ogre to make it identical to soulbeast rune. i wondered why i was killing stuff in wvw so much more slowly. i miss rock dog already. i used those runes on a lot of my characters. oh well.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, kmac.2861 said:

i suddenly noticed they changed superior rune of the ogre to make it identical to soulbeast rune. i wondered why i was killing stuff in wvw so much more slowly. i miss rock dog already. i used those runes on a lot of my characters. oh well.

It might return but I doubt it. 

• 6 months later...

omg... the only reason I used this rune (on half my characters): was to get the cool rock dog to fight with.  I actually didn't care about the other stats that came with it, this totally sucks!  Is there any way to get the rock dog effect back?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

I and countless other users have invested in full sets of Runes of the Ogre, for the sole purpose of summoning a pet Rock Dog or Parrot.

I have come to understand this feature has been discontinued, supposedly due to the introduction of relics, although I fail to see how that is connected.

Please restore pet Rock Dog to all the users who have already invested their gold in it!

On top of the currency investment of so many users, we have also become attached to our virtual pets which adds to our enjoyment and involvement in this game.

Removing these pets is uncalled for, and unjustified.

Please restore this feature!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 8

I agree they should bring back this runes. But the argument about gold investment is the most silly one I ever heard. Xd  

Was it even a gold? Or couple silvers. kitten I wouldn't call it investment even if it was worth this 3 gold or so.