Synergetics Cyberscale does not have fireball spitting animations and roar

When using fireball with the Synergetics Cyberscale skyscale skin, the skyscale will stay completely still from start to finish and make no roar when shooting the fireball. I don't know if this affects other "non-standard" skins that do not strictly follow the original skyscale model/rig, but if that is the case, you're welcome to voice it here as well.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

'S'cuse the bump - problem still persists. Seems like the Cyberscale is the only victim of this issue though. Seen plenty of other skyscale skins have fireball animations and sound design. I'm kind of sad I have to change mount skin if I want it to look decent when I'm shooting  things down in Amnytas.

Edited by Dotveg.5108
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

One more bump to add a video showcasing the issue, as it is still of actuality even after yesterday's bug fixes and release of new Skyscale skins.

Hope this helps. Sorry for being so insistent - I do miss my Cyberscale a lot. 🙁

Edited by Dotveg.5108
  • Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Aaand yep, not fixed.

Listen, I understand the focus on making new mount skins instead of making one of the previous ones work 100%, but the effort's been made for all the other skins — this overlook is starting to be rather obnoxious, especially since I've tried bringing it up through almost all official means several times since SoTO's release. This is also a paid skin, I'd like to be able to have it working with the entirety of the game's content after having paid for it like any other skyscale skin owner. I sincerely hope this isn't going to be another Warclaw chainpull animation situation.

Sorry if I'm sounding a little entitled, but mount skins aren't exactly cheap. I'd like to be able to enjoy what I've paid for like everybody else.

Edited by Dotveg.5108
Added slight amounts of venting
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Happy Canthan New Year one and all!

It might be the year of the Dragon, it's still not patch day for the Cyberscale. Here's hoping the next major update brings the adaptive animation and sounds to this clunky fellow, as well as the other skyscales missing them. 🥳

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

One more patch and yep, it still ain't fixed, despite having contacted customer support, made multiple in-game reports, posted on the cosmetic issues thread, and kept this thread going since the first release of SoTO.

Skin was more expensive than Secrets of the Obscure, silly me for assuming a simple bug that's not present on all the other skyscale skins would be fixed by now. The worst insult to injury is that you keep releasing Synergetics Cyber skins lately but insist on ignoring the bugged Skyscale.

I'll ping @Rubi Bayer.8493 one last time and I'm just going to call it quits. This is getting absolutely ridiculous at this point.

Edited by Dotveg.5108
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Je yeah good luck with this bug to you too Dotveg and im really being empathic and serious, im still fighting having a weapon unusuable because of a bug (the engineer sword) since nearly the same time as you with this skin and here we are yet both of us with the problem still persisting. I don`t know what happened after Soto with the bug fixing but....

Edited by Fortunello.9853
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Fortunello.9853 said:

Je yeah good luck with this bug to you too Dotveg and im really being empathic and serious, im still fighting having a weapon unusuable because of a bug (the engineer sword) since nearly the same time as you with this skin and here we are yet both of us with the problem still persisting. I don`t know what happened after Soto with the bug fixing but....

Hey, could be worse, at least it's not asura eyes. Or asura cape scaling. Or charr clipping. Or warclaw chain pulling (although that's fixed since they tweaked its numbers).

I mean I don't get it, just like you. Used to be, Pre-SoTO, a minor bug like this? Poof, gone next patch. The chubby dragon jade bot comes to mind, or even the gyrocopter. We're nearing a year of me making a fool of myself whining about something that takes as little effort as importing the animation already made using this mount's rig to another skin of the same model. Why is this taking so long? Why the radio silence? Why the sudden obsession with adding more cyber cosmetics only to ignore one of the first three?

I'm just tired. Tired and upset. I was excited to get this skin when it came out. I saved up just for it. Now I can't even look at it without being upset that it's just not up to snuff with others.

Maybe it's the autism speaking - probably - but it even took out a bit of my enjoyment of the game not to be able to use the one skin I really love without knowing one of its features is totally bugged. I spent more money on this chunk of buggy pixelated metal than if I had bought standard SoTO. Leaves such a bitter taste in my mouth.

Now. I'll let this rest for good. Can't seem to shut up about this mount as soon as the thread gets attention. Excuse the theatrics.

Edited by Dotveg.5108
  • Like 1