Achievements: Zojja's Journal impossible to progress

Doing the achievement "Zojja's Journal" I've gotten stuck at the final step "Return to Zojja after collecting all of the journal pages."

The reason I've gotten stuck is that the Zojja NPC is not at her intended location (yes, the actual location, inside Mabon's Quarters) and I can thus not speak to her. I'm not sure how I've caused this, but my current guess is that changing to a different story chapter between starting the collection and trying to finish it has broken something.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Cougre.6543 said:

my current guess is that changing to a different story chapter between starting the collection and trying to finish it has broken something.

probably. because the position changes between story steps. here is some info I received that helped me with this 

1. Restart the story chapter 8. Into the Obscure and Go to the GREEN STAR to talk to your allies

2. Then Go the the GREEN STAR to enter the instance to talk with Zojja

3. Let her finish talking then exit the instance when your quest says "Return to Amnytas"

4. Zojja should be inside Moban's quarters, right in front of you ( look for the diamond with a crown icon above her head)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Zok.4956 said:

probably. because the position changes between story steps. here is some info I received that helped me with this 

1. Restart the story chapter 8. Into the Obscure and Go to the GREEN STAR to talk to your allies

2. Then Go the the GREEN STAR to enter the instance to talk with Zojja

3. Let her finish talking then exit the instance when your quest says "Return to Amnytas"

4. Zojja should be inside Moban's quarters, right in front of you ( look for the diamond with a crown icon above her head)

Can confirm this works

• 2 months later...
22 minutes ago, Ryla Gritstone.8594 said:

Same here. Despite replaying prior chapters, nothing seems to work.

Another player claimed she was moved to the Convergences portal with the release of chapter 11, but I'm not seeing her there either.

Thank you all for your guidance. 

I can confirm that, for me, Zojja has moved to the Confluence Portal area.  As you stand looking at the portal, she is located on your left, in front of a brown notice-type board.  There are crates between her and the First Hunter Rian (Rift Hunting). Good luck!

Can confirm, I have tried both the story replay, and the Convergences portal, and still no Zojja. So. I'm stuck. (So I attempted a public Convergence, completed that, still wasnt outside the portal. Went through the chapter 8 story again (which i seemed to miss some dialog on the earlier ones? When I first enter Mabons quarters and Zojja is saying 'get it together' it seemed to always stop there and continue with my characters dialog, this time Zojja continued with more dialog..) after exiting after this one, she was in fact as stated in other posts next to the Convergences portal for me.

Edited by peejays.6072
  • Like 1

I finally got her to show up at the Convergences portal. Even though i tried replaying the first two steps in chapter 8 about 3-4 times without results prior to my last post, i tried three more times today before she simply appeared at the portal. I didn't do anything different across all of the attempts, just let all the dialogue play out fully and left Mabon's room instance via the on-screen exit prompt. (Unsure if using the on-screen prompt instead of the quest pin prompt matters at all, but may be worth poking at.)

Edited by Ryla Gritstone.8594

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, WhatThePadd.4019 said:

Sad, it's been almost 6 weeks since the last posting and the bug is still there.
I played Chapter 8 and Chapter 11 and there is still no Zojja near the Convergences Portal or in Mabons Quarters.

Have you tried this?  Zojja may not appear in either Mabon's Quarters nor Rift Hunter Lounge to return the journal. Replay the first two steps of 8. Into the Obscure ("Regroup with your allies to determine next steps." and the "Check on Zojja's state of mind." instance) to have her show in Mabon's Quarters again.

22 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Have you tried this?  Zojja may not appear in either Mabon's Quarters nor Rift Hunter Lounge to return the journal. Replay the first two steps of 8. Into the Obscure ("Regroup with your allies to determine next steps." and the "Check on Zojja's state of mind." instance) to have her show in Mabon's Quarters again.

Yes, i did exactly that and it did not work.
She's only there during the instance, but then of course she does not care about the journal...

• Confused 1

• 2 months later...

I could talk with Zojja after replaying the first two parts of chapter 8 (Into the Obscure) after I finished chapter 16 (Eventide's March). After talking to her in Mabon's room and leaving the instance Zojja was in the room with the Convergence portal. The portal was closed for public instances at the time, don't know if that makes a difference.

Edited by Rose Solane.1027