Making it easy for you, Wizard Vault Related :D you can thank me later. :P Joking

Don't let player choose which Daily/weekly they want to complete
Why? Because, pve players will get their pve task done first and pvp will get their pvp task done first, HOWEVER, sometime I may not be able to get some wvw things done AHMEDEFENDERAHEM (not that it is a problem for me, I  am already at 6/10 defender weekly since reset) at such time I can hop into pvp and complete those or pve to complete those. 

This is the fix
Prepare a list of tasks for daily and weekly including pve/pvp/wvw, which ever 4 daily/6 weekly  tasks that get done first is that player's daily/weekly.

Don't cap the wizard vault @ 1300 point, let it run on. 

Don't put a time on Special Task - when all special task gets done, it get reset for the individual player. currently @ 72 hours for special task, what happens when players who buys the expansion later? do they get the same special task too? see what I mean, they don't because it gets reset already! 

There, fixed for you.

To encourage players to play more, if they complete more daily/weekly or if they complete all of the task on the list, they get extra points. 

Edited by babana.7521
  • Like 1
  • Confused 9

• babana.7521 changed the title to Making it easy for you, Wizard Vault Related :D you can thank me later. :P Joking
50 minutes ago, Bern.9613 said:

In other words daily, is 4 or 5 randomly selected from each, pve, pvp and wvw, while the weekly would remain selectable? Back to the original format.

I simply don't know why they make things harder for themselves. look at all the complaints. Now instead of having time to deal with other stuffs ahem WVW ahem, they have to deal with this unending complaints.

Edited by babana.7521
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, babana.7521 said:

Don't cap the wizard vault @ 1300 point, let it run on. 

If they do, people will quickly have a huge pile of wizard bucks, and rarely have to do dailies and weeklies any more.

Current system, if, like me, you're not interested in any of the skins, tomes, build expansions, legendary kit, nor ascended weapons, you'll buy out the store fast and have next cycle's rewards day one. WV will lose its intended effect.