virtuoso blades targetting errors or limits?

keyokku.5412

even though in the past targeting has always needed to have the enemy in the sight, with the new expansion it feels like there are actual errors in targeting, it would often give you need an enemy targeted in red font errors even though I do have an enemy targeted and it is in sight with my character aimed at them and even very nearby. it doesn't seem to register launching the bladesongs unless I spam the button quite a number of times or even having to use different attacks first or retarget. at the very least there seems to be a massive delay in recognizing that I do have a valid target

does anyone else experience this?

I'm sorry if this topic was already posted before

• Thanks 1

On 8/31/2023 at 12:07 AM, keyokku.5412 said:

even though in the past targeting has always needed to have the enemy in the sight, with the new expansion it feels like there are actual errors in targeting, it would often give you need an enemy targeted in red font errors even though I do have an enemy targeted and it is in sight with my character aimed at them and even very nearby. it doesn't seem to register launching the bladesongs unless I spam the button quite a number of times or even having to use different attacks first or retarget. at the very least there seems to be a massive delay in recognizing that I do have a valid target

does anyone else experience this?

I'm sorry if this topic was already posted before

Yea. I see this as well.

Plus the many "obstructed " messages when on purely flat ground and nothing in between myself and my opponent and I an launching blades.