Amnoon Evacuation - counter increased to 47 and achievement wasn't unlocked

During my 2nd playthrough of the Eye of the Brandstorm, when we entered through the gate to the inside of the Amnoon Oasis, the counter for achievement Amnoon Evacuation bugged and instead of 7 NPCs left to save it started showing... 47.

After that, each remaining saved citizen decreased the counter down by 1, but for me it was going down from 47 to 40, while for all other party members it was from 7 to 0.So in the end all party members besides me got the achievement unlocked and my counter showed 40 in the end.

You can see the issue in the attached screenshot:https://imgur.com/a/FzbPM

Just did this instance twice in a row to try and help friends with achievements. It was around 6-8 left to go until we entered Amnoon. Then an extra 40 was added onto what we had left. This happened both times we did the instance. So the bug seems to be an issue happening when you enter Amnoon.

Editing to add: The first time I played the instance was day 1. I was with a friend, and we did not have this happen and got the achievement just fine.

Editing to add even more: Not everyone in the party got this bug, but I was unable to find what it was based on. It did not seem connected to whether or not one had the achievement already. Since some people that got the bug already had it and some didn't already have it.

• 3 years later...

Bumping this - this bug still exists. We played it twice, my party members counter was always accurate, mine always jumped from 7 to 47 and then went down to 40 (at which point the other person got the achievement), and i never got the achievement.

• 2 weeks later...

We ran this last week -

The bug occurred for people who do not have "Daybreak" active in their log.

We tried it with 4 people - the party owner had Daybreak active, and the achievement worked. The other 3 without Daybreak active had the bug.

We reran this mission, this time with 3 people with Daybreak active and 1 without, and the person without Daybreak active experienced the bug.

So -

******** TEMPORARY SOLUTION *************

Activate Daybreak in your log before entering the instance.

Edited by Lollipopsaurus.6021