Please stop with the HP punching bags

57 minutes ago, corwin.3495 said:

First you do it with the new fractal, now on the new strike bosses. It's not fun to hit Dagda for 10 minutes, I literally felt nothing after we defeated her. Don't think I'll be doing it daily either, unless they decrease the hp. 

At least you didn't DC and have to do it all over again.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Everything in this content seems to have highly scaling HP. Every enemy in T1 rifts with a large enough group has too much HP. Normal/non-veteran enemies in large groups have more HP than the final elite solo does. It scales up the time to complete without being rewarding.

We will encounter a point where people will be frustrated when too many people "help" with T1 rifts.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Eloc Freidon.5692 said:

Everything in this content seems to have highly scaling HP. Every enemy in T1 rifts with a large enough group has too much HP. Normal/non-veteran enemies in large groups have more HP than the final elite solo does. It scales up the time to complete without being rewarding.

We will encounter a point where people will be frustrated when too many people "help" with T1 rifts.

Honestly, because of that veteran HP sponge scaling I've started tagging up less for events and have been trying to do the open world ach in SotO solo more often. Especially the ones where you need to carry items/collect and give them to an npc. Why on Earth would I want to heal and feed 20 Skyscales, if I can heal 4 and be done with it. 
They really need to fix those rewards for scaled up events. If they already exist, they are so minimal that it's not even noticeable.

• Like 3