Soto too thick on masteries points.

52 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

I hope you understand that you don't somehow deserve to unlock masteries by default. Play the content of the game, get the achievements to get mastery points and then unlock masteries.
And what we currently have ingame is 2/3 of the soto ow content.

I hope you understand many ppl don't like minigames, jumping puzzles, racing, big scavenger hunts, and many other crap stuff that i normally left behind in any xpac.

i don't even bothered with any adventure in HoT, POF to complete masteries.

Edited by ugrakarma.9416
  • Confused 3

8 minutes ago, ugrakarma.9416 said:

I hope you understand many ppl don't like minigames, jumping puzzles, racing, big scavenger hunts, and many other crap stuff that i normally left behind in any xpac.

Ok, so what? You won't be cut off from the game if you don't max out masteries by default. You can dislike whatever you want, but pretty sure that in no way changes what you just quoted.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Junkpile.7439 said:

You need to camp missing events half a day and when  event start you need to try complete it alone because maps are kind of empty.

Sorry for your luck, then.  Maybe try the LFG and get on a more populated map?  It could be the time of day or what zone (EU/NA) you're in?  My experience has been that the maps have been sufficiently populated most of the times.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 9/5/2023 at 11:36 PM, ugrakarma.9416 said:

i a very completionist, never before i see a expansion with too scarce masteries points like that, im pity for new players.(i remember that IBS have same problem, and then, they adjusted later to more achievs give masteries points).

lets see my data of spare points for each xpac/living world, with closing near all history/map achievs:

HoT: 22

PoF: 12

IBS: 11

EoD: 17

Soto: 0

There are this many extra mastery points:

Central Tyria: 33

HoT: 54

PoF:  20

IBS: 13

EoD: 24 (and i think im missing a collection unlock somewhere)

SotO: 7

1 hour ago, Barraind.7324 said:

There are this many extra mastery points:

Central Tyria: 33

HoT: 54

PoF:  20

IBS: 13

EoD: 24 (and i think im missing a collection unlock somewhere)

SotO: 7

you have far more HoT/POF probably due to raids, i don't raid.

yeah, Eod have various collections, for example,  i left the "building character" behind because i gotta burned out of too many scavenger hunts.

Edited by ugrakarma.9416
  • Confused 1