BIG patch

Leafstorm.1349

Very nice. Amazing changes. I feel like I'm ready to jump back into the game and get going! I really love the changes to warrior, which has needed adjustment for quite some time now. Way to go. I also love how you have addressed the nade kit on scrapper. Very nice. We should really give a bonus to our devs for all the amazing work that had gone into this patch. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Leafstorm.1349 said:

Very nice. Amazing changes. I feel like I'm ready to jump back into the game and get going! I really love the changes to warrior, which has needed adjustment for quite some time now. Way to go. I also love how you have addressed the nade kit on scrapper. Very nice. We should really give a bonus to our devs for all the amazing work that had gone into this patch. 

The sPvP forum really needs basic reading comprehension as requirement before posting...

On 9/11/2023 at 6:24 PM, Cal Cohen.2358 said:

Hi everyone,

Just a heads up that our next round of balance adjustments will be coming on September 26. This will include changes to address some overperforming builds in PvE 

Does this look like PvE to you? 🤔

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gotejjeken.1267 said:

The sPvP forum really needs basic reading comprehension as requirement before posting...

Just a heads up that our next round of balance adjustments will be coming on September 26. This will include changes to address some overperforming builds in PvE

Does this look like PvE to you?

i mean... your right...

but this patchnotes kind of feel like my mother is telling me that she is going to forget to pick me up after kindergarten, altho i told her numerous times that there is this 40 year old boomer called Condizerker bullying the  Kindergartenkids on the parkinglot.

I then cry because i didnt get picked up cuz my mother apparently doesnt love me no more. 

Suddenly you come around the corner and tell me that i am lacking listening comprehension...

"you mother said that she is not going to pick you up and doesnt love you anymore".

its still sad that my mother doesnt love me no more.....   dont you get that?     let us be sad.   =(

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, ixon.2496 said:

The phrase "Include" implied there would be more than Just pve changes to the balance. And that is on CMC.

In English you put what is included after the phrase, otherwise it is excluded.  The only thing he listed was PvE changes and then what became targeted PvP nerfs in parenthesis (the ones we got earlier this month)--there is no reason to believe any other changes were coming.