Life Siphon

Raziel Dumas.9582

2 hours ago, Raziel Dumas.9582 said:

Can you please change Life Siphon back or at least extend it cause Right now its useless

What are you on about? Life Siphon is in the best position it's ever been; you only need to land a single hit to get the full benefit rather than having to be rooted in place and risking missing some ticks. Plus as Roadkizzle said, you are not only not rooted, but free to do other actions. 

Really I have to ask, what do you find useless about it? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Methuselah.4376 said:

What are you on about? Life Siphon is in the best position it's ever been; you only need to land a single hit to get the full benefit rather than having to be rooted in place and risking missing some ticks. Plus as Roadkizzle said, you are not only not rooted, but free to do other actions. 

Really I have to ask, what do you find useless about it? 

Life Siphon has never rooted you.  Why are people thinking it did?

Don't get me wrong, current Life Siphon is by far the best the skill has ever been, but saying "it no longer roots you" just isn't how the skill ever behaved.

Edited by Drarnor Kunoram.5180
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

Don't get me wrong, current Life Siphon is by far the best the skill has ever been, but saying "it no longer roots you" just isn't how the skill ever behaved.

Maybe they mean the fact that the old skill was extremely prone to cancelling with player/target movement (as one had to directly face the target over the entire duration) - but yea, it never prevented movement per se.

8 hours ago, Drarnor Kunoram.5180 said:

You're right, wrong choice of wording, I should have said animation locked 😅