Skills that require you to stand still to execute are bad and should be changed.

ShadowLurker.8713

On 9/28/2023 at 8:14 AM, Bazsi.2734 said:

Man the audience of this game really "evolved" past me... I actualy like the idea that powerful casts root you. It's a tradeoff. I like tradeoffs. 
Yet here is the dev team removing tradeoffs from e-specs, and the forum actively campaigning to remove tradeoffs from skills... I AM SAD.

Emphasis added. Some of them take so long to cast that they are functionally weak and useless because of the self root.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2023 at 8:45 AM, Bazsi.2734 said:

I agree with that. Now do we solve it with buffs, or do we remove the tradeoff?

As Dan said, we've gone out of our way on the warrior forum to point out how bad 100B is.

If you whiff the last strike then you would have done more damage with AA chain strikes in the time it took to cast 100B.

Now I would say that they love their animations, but then look at what they did to Arc Divider so perhaps a brand new animation is possible. What I've recommended in the past for 100B is to have the cast time reduced to 2s or 2.5s with no other changes. It would actually be threatening then and have the drawback of the self root still there. Barring that, they would have to undo many of the nerfs they added to it over the years, namely backloading the damage so much.

• Like 1