Limit amount of Mesmers one team can have to 1

chaoslordlol.3165

24 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

I thought I was about to walk into "Nerf Chrono Burst" thread, but here this guy is talking about clone spam.

@chaoslordlol.3165 head into your game options and set hotkeys for target nearest and target next. They look past clones and directly at the Mesmer. You're welcome.

and how does that help me though. Im using it but im confused about what is supposed to be the outcome. Does it target only the player and not the clone. Please elaborate.

Like yes I agree might be skill issue im just Gold 3 so well im not really high up the ladder. And being defeated by really stupid stuff like the guy decides to stand still to act like a clone and im like right which one was it nr 1 or nr 12

Edited by chaoslordlol.3165
Easier to understand

54 minutes ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

I wanna fight an all mesmer team guild called "Tyria PC Benchmark"

No it should be named: "Maybe I was the illusion all along".

They should all make identical looking characters that are all named "Illusion" using various alt characters so no one can tell wtf is going on.

And then I want to see a VOD of the OP of this thread encountering this team.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

58 minutes ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

No it should be named: "Maybe I was the illusion all along".

They should all make identical looking characters that are all named "Illusion" using various alt characters so no one can tell wtf is going on.

And then I want to see a VOD of the OP of this thread encountering this team.

I want meme teams so bad pls

• Thanks 1

I just had a game against 2 chrono, 2 sb and a bladesworn. In almost all of the group fights, who ever they primaried (including myself) died in under 5 seconds regardless of anything done, los abusing, etc, unless going immune (which I don't have). However, thanks to the unique nature of mesmer, SB and bladesworn mechanics, killing them in under 5 seconds is not possible, unles they royally fk up. When going sides, I won all 1v1s, and a 1v2. They were not good players, carried by collective 5 button burst.

Same outcome happens when you face 5 button bunker teams, and teams with 2x support. Just leads to a game of overwhelming xyz mechanic that skill can barely overcome across a pug setup. Playing sides is not always /win, especially if that 1 good player is a thief/zerker etc.

I would agree with OP. Certain trait lines should be considered as burst/bunker/support, and limited to 1. Burst are suppose to be weak if focused, but if their are multiple burst, it reduced the impact of focusing that 1 burst, and tips the balance too much, similar issues for other stacks of the extremes, in there own way.

Edited by Flowki.7194

4 hours ago, chaoslordlol.3165 said:

Like yes I agree might be skill issue im just Gold 3 so well im not really high up the ladder. And being defeated by really stupid stuff like the guy decides to stand still to act like a clone and im like right which one was it nr 1 or nr 12

Pressing X to Doubt on g3 if you are getting confused by clones.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1