Legendary Collections requiring Last hitting the target

I couldnt get the Legendary Rifle Predator collection done because of 2 assasination targets... "Svanir shaman" and "Tahidha Covington"

Any of u have any working suggestions to improve my chances of getting these 2 steps done?

I kinda spammed the meta like 3 Svanir kills and 4 Tahidha kills and yet no completion on these 2 objectives

I tried condi builds thinking that even if my skills dont connect for teh last second during teh kill, teh cconditions would still be ticking and give me the killing blow on the bosses

I tried power builds with burst damage and waited burst until teh boss 1% hp and executed burst but still no luck

one thing I havent tried is Bladesworn dragon slash.... Do u guys have any suggestion to Improve my chances? like will playing deadeye rfile build on teh bosses give me a better chance(since im crafting a rifle afterall and assasinating relates more to thief)? or something like that?

update: using bladesworn dragon slash at 1% svanir shaman actually got me the collection progress

hope it does for tahidha too

final update: i didnt even get a chance to last hit tahidha but still i got progress in collection... weird.. so it has nothing to do with last hit after all X)

but one thing i did realize, I was very close to the boss when the svanir and tahidha bosses died.. so maybe.. it has something to do with how close u are to the dying boss that improves the chances of u getting teh collection progress.. maybe

Edited by Crystal Paladin.3871
final update

7 hours ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

I couldnt get the Legendary Rifle Predator collection done because of 2 assasination targets... "Svanir shaman" and "Tahidha Covington"

Any of u have any working suggestions to improve my chances of getting these 2 steps done?

I kinda spammed the meta like 3 Svanir kills and 4 Tahidha kills and yet no completion on these 2 objectives

I tried condi builds thinking that even if my skills dont connect for teh last second during teh kill, teh cconditions would still be ticking and give me the killing blow on the bosses

I tried power builds with burst damage and waited burst until teh boss 1% hp and executed burst but still no luck

one thing I havent tried is Bladesworn dragon slash.... Do u guys have any suggestion to Improve my chances? like will playing deadeye rfile build on teh bosses give me a better chance(since im crafting a rifle afterall and assasinating relates more to thief)? or something like that?

update: using bladesworn dragon slash at 1% svanir shaman actually got me the collection progress

hope it does for tahidha too

final update: i didnt even get a chance to last hit tahidha but still i got progress in collection... weird.. so it has nothing to do with last hit after all X)

but one thing i did realize, I was very close to the boss when the svanir and tahidha bosses died.. so maybe.. it has something to do with how close u are to the dying boss that improves the chances of u getting teh collection progress.. maybe

Idk about Svanir Shaman, but these days Taidha dies so far from where her Chest spawns, my autoloot doesnt even pick it up until I physically go there.
Any chance, that on the final attempt you got Taidha, she was given time to teleport all over her fortress?

7 minutes ago, MercurialKuroSludge.8974 said:

Idk about Svanir Shaman, but these days Taidha dies so far from where her Chest spawns, my autoloot doesnt even pick it up until I physically go there.
Any chance, that on the final attempt you got Taidha, she was given time to teleport all over her fortress?

I don't think its possible for her not to teleport. She has preset triggers to teleport when her health reaches certain points (50% then 25%)

22 minutes ago, Randulf.7614 said:

I don't think its possible for her not to teleport. She has preset triggers to teleport when her health reaches certain points (50% then 25%)

Ye, about that...
She did in fact NOT teleport when I went back to murder her, both times she got stunned (56%?) and burned (56ish-0).
Idk if that was a bug, or powercreepTM, and neither do I have the footage to prove it, but I can say for sure, she didn't move and just died at the front gate.
Taidha also never counted for Character Adventure Guide WB kill despite being listed in it, so I wudn't be surprised if more bugs about her were around.

I was doing Herald Body Profession Collection achieve, whatever name it was, and the 1st time I was puzzled I didn't get chest.
The 2nd time, I went to where to she SHUD be dead and found her chest hadn't autolooted becuz it was out of range, then I got the yellow trophy needed to proc the achieve.
Thats why I was pondering perhaps OP's Leggy Collection item came from chest, and they didn't get to autoloot it.

Edit: Oh geez, theres just a random bug that she won't drop it...bruh.

Edited by MercurialKuroSludge.8974

27 minutes ago, MercurialKuroSludge.8974 said:

Ye, about that...
She did in fact NOT teleport when I went back to murder her, both times she got stunned (56%?) and burned (56ish-0).
Idk if that was a bug, or powercreepTM, and neither do I have the footage to prove it, but I can say for sure, she didn't move and just died at the front gate.
Taidha also never counted for Character Adventure Guide WB kill despite being listed in it, so I wudn't be surprised if more bugs about her were around.

I was doing Herald Body Profession Collection achieve, whatever name it was, and the 1st time I was puzzled I didn't get chest.
The 2nd time, I went to where to she SHUD be dead and found her chest hadn't autolooted becuz it was out of range, then I got the yellow trophy needed to proc the achieve.
Thats why I was pondering perhaps OP's Leggy Collection item came from chest, and they didn't get to autoloot it.

Edit: Oh geez, theres just a random bug that she won't drop it...bruh.

He not teleporting sounds like a bug. She's been plagued with them over the years

• Thanks 1

On 10/1/2023 at 10:36 PM, MercurialKuroSludge.8974 said:

yes she did teleport 2 times.. one outside the ship fortress, one deep inside and finally near ship's helm(the place near the ship stairs exit usual dying place)

• 4 weeks later...

I got the assassinations done last month. I don't recall having to kill any with last hits.

Because its a meta, it is possible that you didn't do enough damage to earn participation on a crowded map.

I mean if you're struggling to top 1k dps you're not getting any participation in a meta.

Edited by Pinkeh.4207
  • Confused 1