Dyes overwriting templates

Something's wrong with dyeing one of my armor sets in templates.
When I am on my second equipment template, the dyes are as shown here. 

If I then swap to the first one, the gear looks like it's supposed to, which is like this.

Then swapping back to template two just overwrites some of the dyes, so I end up with this?

The same happens on templates 3 and 4, both take their colors and overwrite T2 - and only that one and that way.

The builds use the same base legendary set with different skins. I have tried removing the dyes, completely clearing the template, manually dyeing the T2 again afterwards. But the overwrite always happens, and weirdly, if I then remove the wrong blue dye from T2 (dye remover), it turns it back the way I dyed the template before - not to the armor set's original colors

And best of all, none of that happens on my other characters...

Edited by Solstice.5790
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This has started happening to me now, luckily the character that I noticed it on was wearing default dyes on the set that was being overwritten so it was easy to rectify, but the other set of dyes keeps overwriting it every time. I am legit scared of swapping sets on any more characters in case I lose the colour schemes I've set up. Only noticed this today, do we know what's going on with it?

• 4 weeks later...