Are there any interracial characters in the game?

Dyfinz.2348

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"it can not be inconceivable for there to be half Norn, half Asuran walking around?"

It kind of is inconceivable. As inconceivable as a parrot having babies with a hamster. Those two species are wayyyy too different. Also, I hope the Asura is the male in that breeding pair.

@Squee.7829 said:"it can not be inconceivable for there to be half Norn, half Asuran walking around?"

It kind of is inconceivable. As inconceivable as a parrot having babies with a hamster. Those two species are wayyyy too different. Also, I hope the Asura is the male in that breeding pair.

Magic...Fantasy....it is conceivable...so much so...centaurs

@Squee.7829 said:"it can not be inconceivable for there to be half Norn, half Asuran walking around?"

I don't know, I think a rainbow tropical bat from a parrot/hamster might be interesting."ooh the bright colours!" then you find out the bright colours mean is mega venomous.

As for the Asura/Norn on who should be male/female, I think in the end both would be a disturbing sight.

@Dyfinz.2348 said:

I don't think centaurs are made the way you think they're made.

@Squee.7829 said:

@Dyfinz.2348 said:

I don't think centaurs are made the way you think they're made.

I imagine the same way thing "reproduce" in this world, but the point is half animal/humanoid things already roam the realm. Also, the origins of most of the "races" are pretty obscure aside from humans and Sylvari, and the Sylvari...what the eff...you guys accept some sentient beings coming into existence from a dream under a tree, but mixing races/species in a purely fantasy world must be blocked by earthly sciences, understanding, and reason?

No, there is this thing in the game that trumps all that...it is called MAGIC.

Archived