Guns, Germs and Steal - Story Mission [Merged]

Hello, 

I cannot progress my living story due to a bug that's been around for a while and keeps on coming back according to past discussions that i cannot post on as its been locked by moderators. Its not only me there's a number of people that have the same issue. 

Domain of koruna - Secret Throughway

LS4 Ep3 long live the lich 

Character: Necrobourn 

Hello,

I'm doing the story mission on Domain of Kourna at "guns, germs and steal" wich requires to "stop Joko's other loyalist". On the area spawn some Joko's Loyalist but they do not count for the completion of this task.

There is also and event on the are wich says "Kill the loyalist before they attack the village" that doesnt advance progress when killing Joko Loyalist there.

Having this issue as well. I know the Wiki says it has a bug with the event, but it really needs to be fixed considering it is preventing players from continuing the story.

Thankfully I've done this in the past before it bugged or maybe I just lucked out, but I was redoing story for achievements and return content.

• 3 months later...

Submitted a bug report, but also wanted to confirm this is happening for myself and about 5-10 other players I have seen running back and forth in this area. It seems to be the same issue since 2018 - anyone have an idea for how long it typically takes before they make any changes?