Warrior is still stupidly op and needs to be nerfed to the ground asap

Deadmoose.6594

I mean if thread was tittled "bladesworn is still overperforming, can we have some shaves to it to bring it more in line" I'd be able to take the thread serious, this thread tittle screams pls delete spec it's spanking me to hard and hurting my feelings lol.

No class/spec really needs to be nerfed to the ground, that's not healthy for the game as a whole and is a $hitty thing to wish upon players that enjoy the spec, the few that actually do. How would u like urs "nerfed into the ground"

U guys are hardcore balance drama queens haha.

Edited by Psycoprophet.8107
  • Like 2

On 10/24/2023 at 11:46 AM, Psycoprophet.8107 said:

and is a $hitty thing to wish upon players that enjoy the spec,

This is basicly my entire concern around the forums. People want to enjoy what they can where they can in whats left of our game mode. Lets stop seeign eachother as the enemies and understand were all enjoyers of a game mode here and want to play our specs. We have more spec versatility than we have had in awhile so its nice to enjoy atm. Nerfing naything into the ground is never good for the mode because it hurts players. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, jdawgie.1835 said:

This is basicly my entire concern around the forums. People want to enjoy what they can where they can in whats left of our game mode. Lets stop seeign eachother as the enemies and understand were all enjoyers of a game mode here and want to play our specs. We have more spec versatility than we have had in awhile so its nice to enjoy atm. Nerfing naything into the ground is never good for the mode because it hurts players. 

Yup.

Even right now you still have players complaining hard, whenever they get the chance, about specs that aren't even meta or S+ tier.
Fantasising about some imaginary scenario in which everything is "balanced"; equally rewarding, equally represented in mAts, and all that without somehow standardizing/homogenising everything to death and taking all the fun out of the game.
Very kitten mentality wanting to nerf things to the point where everyone stops playing them altogether aka deleting complete specs from the game mode.

However, I continue to find many of the PvP/WvW changes very superficial, out of touch.
I think it is a mixture of both pandering to the average bad complaining-player and a bit of bias.

Edited by Sereath.1428
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Sereath.1428 said:

Yup.

Even right now you still have players complaining hard, whenever they get the chance, about specs that aren't even meta or S+ tier.
Fantasising about some imaginary scenario in which everything is "balanced"; equally rewarding, equally represented in mAts, and all that without somehow standardizing/homogenising everything to death and taking all the fun out of the game.
Very kitten mentality wanting to nerf things to the point where everyone stops playing them altogether aka deleting complete specs from the game mode.

However, I continue to find many of the PvP/WvW changes very superficial, out of touch.
I think it is a mixture of both pandering to the average bad complaining-player and a bit of bias.

Wise sages that will surely support buffing of their own counters then?