Having both skyscales unlocked, does not increase wall leap spring distance.

Obtaining both skyscales is supposed to provide you the benefit of having a larger leap off the wall once appropriate masteries are unlocked in their respective tracks. Not only is the wall spring distance not increased, but it seems the flight stamina depletes faster post leap, after unlocking your 2nd skyscale. You would think the leap itself wouldn't eat into the green bar, but it does. I'm having harder times reaching places I used to consistently access before unlocking everything.

• Like 1

Ok, this has been my experience, too, but no one else seemed to have the problem, so I figured I just had some weird bug or did not know how to skyscale properly (neither of which is impossible, but the wall spring thing did not seem like it should be a complex maneuver).

I hope someone has an answer for this.

• Like 1

I tested recently in game against someone w/ only 1 skyscale and it seems my previously state conclusions continue to hold true. There is no discernible benefit from having both. I was kind of hoping for a huge increase, like when you unlock the springer high hop. But this skyscale launch upgrade doesnt event seem to do anything.

• Like 2

Mine has been jumping pretty much backwards since the upgrade. That in itself is a longer jump path than before, but the way back to the wall takes longer than before because of the greater distance, so there's no winning unless I was under a ledge.

Edited by Lucy.3728
  • Like 1