Who wears the siege enhancer?

The Turtle Siege Enhancer is a Jade Bot Module that increases the damage done by the Turtle Siege skill.  Something that's always bothered me is that I'm not sure who is supposed to wear it.  Is it supposed to be the person who drives the turtle, or is it the passenger that has direct access to the siege skill?  I have found no real clarification of this on the wiki.  

On 11/16/2023 at 10:30 AM, jason.1083 said:

It's for the gunner, if you read the wiki clearly states that it's for the Turtle Siege skill, which is the gunner skill, for the owner we got the Pilot booster. 

Correct. I will make it easier to understand in the wiki as I edit it a lot. Thanks for explaining the misconception and I will do my due diligence to create clarity pertaining  to the Turtle Siege Skill. Thanks again.

Nero.3108

• Like 3

That's unfortunate.  I considered putting on the Siege Enhancer instead of the Scavenger Protocols and running around the overworld in the turtle, to cart newbs around while I did map exploration.  But, if the Siege Enhancer only works if the passenger wears it, then there's no point to switching to it.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

That's unfortunate.  I considered putting on the Siege Enhancer instead of the Scavenger Protocols and running around the overworld in the turtle, to cart newbs around while I did map exploration.  But, if the Siege Enhancer only works if the passenger wears it, then there's no point to switching to it.  

The Pilot booster reduces the amount of stamina consumed by the Jets.

It also increases the ammunition gained from Turtle Slam, but that's purely combat related.