Why isn't "Carry the Beacon's Flame to light the Northern Beacon" not completing (Inner Nayos)

I have done this event several times.  The Northern Beacon shows that I've contributed, but upon completion of the event I don't get the achievement.  Is there a minimum number of contributions of flame that I'm not hitting ?   Thanks in advance.

Edit:  Typo in title, I meant why isn't it completing, duh.

Edited by Witch of Doom.5739

16 minutes ago, Witch of Doom.5739 said:

I have done this event several times.  The Northern Beacon shows that I've contributed, but upon completion of the event I don't get the achievement.  Is there a minimum number of contributions of flame that I'm not hitting ?   Thanks in advance.

This happened to me, too. Contributed one flame. Maybe the event bar was not full before the event timer ran out?  (I was not looking at the timer, so I am not sure).

Next time the event happened I contributed 3 flames and checked the event timer and the completion-bar, the event bar was full before the timer ran out and I got the event achievement.

Did you get the event-medal when it finished? This is usually the trigger/sign for achievement completions if there are no bugs.

1 minute ago, Zok.4956 said:

This happened to me, too. Contributed one flame. Maybe the event bar was not full before the event timer ran out?  (I was not looking at the timer, so I am not sure).

Next time the event happened I contributed 3 flames and checked the event timer and the completion-bar, the event bar was full before the timer ran out and I got the event achievement.

Did you get the event-medal when it finished? This is usually the trigger/sign for achievement completions if there are no bugs.

The event bar was full before the timer ran out, the event completed successfully, and it showed I had contributed (don't remember how many, not a lot).  I got the event reward but not the achievement called "Carry the Beacon's Flame to light the Northern Beacon."  Thanks for trying to help!  I just noticed that some over on this forum's "Bugs" sub-forum are reporting the same thing.