Is the Savage Leap bug avoidable in any way?

Gremmel.4689

Standing still, on a level plane, well in range for several seconds, the kittening thing still misses A LOT!

Clearly the devs are to kitten to fix it or they would have, you know like every other developer does within a few days, when one of their core abilities are broken.

So is there anything I can do to avoid it happening? If you're about to tell me to turn off action camera or to select the target first you're 13 years to late so shush.

You are probably the first person in human history who tried to use Warrior Sword in action cam.

Its a single target skill without any AoE/Radius.  The "hitbox" is probably extremly tiny.

Edit:

Tested it for a bit. The hitbox is your character, not your weapon. So you have to jump through the enemy for a hit.

Thinks about it as you want to hit them with your feet. That seems to work like a charm.

Edited by DanAlcedo.3281
  • Haha 1

From what I can tell, if you want to ensure that you land a hit on someone or something, use it when you are at the distance where you would have an excess time floating in the air at melee range.

Basically treat it as a movement skill that is best used in well, melee range. Don't use it to hit from afar.

Forgot to add that I also play at like 300ms because South East Asian life, but this trick seems to work decently enough.

Edited by NeverLoseGuy.3894