Living world episodes and seasons not on sale ?

BraveQC.1897

It might be worth checking again now. I was waiting for shared inventory slots to be 30% off, which was supposed to happen today but it didn't change until 9am PST (which is 5pm for me), which is the time the gem store normally updates. That was about 20 minutes ago, so after this topic was posted.

Also if you can't see them in the store at all that's because you've got them on that account (which is why I can't check).

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Randulf.7614 said:

They don't go live straight away. if they're not on sale now, try a bit later. They are on their timezone for sales

Some stuff already changed in the store.
Some stuff from this specific sale is available with that discount.
Hence why I am asking the question.

• Like 1

Just now, BraveQC.1897 said:

Some stuff already changed in the store.
Some stuff from this specific sale is available with that discount.
Hence why I am asking the question.

Yeah I get that, I'm just wondering if you checked since the hour mark, since your first post was before anyrefreshes usually occur. I can't check the story journal for any discounts since I own them already. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Randulf.7614 said:

Yeah I get that, I'm just wondering if you checked since the hour mark, since your first post was before anyrefreshes usually occur. I can't check the story journal for any discounts since I own them already. 

Yeah I did, in-game right now, 3rd relog in case 😉
Thanks for the pointers !

Flash sales are not that fun, the FOMO is spoiling the experience. AN could it make 72 hours sale, so there will be less risk of not hitting the mark.

And AN could think of some system of marking items as wishlist, so we get memo when it is on sale. Favorites. or just Wishlist.

nvm it is up

Edited by evilcat.6817
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2