Did you forget to update Bandage Blast?

Exalted Quality.8534

It seems like they partially updated it. It still only fires in the cone, but now only a single bandage per person. In the preview stream they showed it as a 360 radius because bandages were going behind the user. I'm not sure if they kept the cone but now it auto-targets or what. The bandages are still very slow, so unless they just home in on people on the move, they'll still miss every time.

think its not an engi nor heal kit exclusive issue , cuz i was healing and buffing my enemies as a Herald Revenant wich wasnt fun 

same went when i hit enemies with shortbow fields some of the enemies got  juiced up  lol 

not sure if it happened when i played mesmer too  

Devs got Purity of Purpose'd 

• Haha 1

The Healing enemy issue may not be unique to Scrapper's Bandage Blast, however the other issues shouldn't be overlooked.

Bandage blast in WvW was devestated by the patch, when scrapper actually needs some love to bring back into the WvW meta.

• BB only seems to fire 1 bandage if only 1 person in range is missing health
    This is a massive nerf as we used to be able to point blank heal a low health to spike them with all 5 bandages. Now only 1 banadage can hit a target.
  • BB homing in makes it miss moving targets
    Due to the slow speed of the projectiles, you needed to lead the target before. Now we can't lead the target and so it misses.

Changes we need:

• BB should always fire 5 projectiles and they should always home in on lowest health (in usual party prio order)
  • If a bandage hits a full health person it should instead hit the next prio target.
  • Bandage should actually "hit" the target at the point it is fired. Only the animation should be slow enough to miss.

Unrelated to BB, but Scrapper could really do with a source of resistance for WvW... doesn't need to be much, but maybe add it to chemical field for purge gyro (which always felt an odd toolkit skill on a support utility anyway)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Rezzet.3614 said:

think its not an engi nor heal kit exclusive issue , cuz i was healing and buffing my enemies as a Herald Revenant wich wasnt fun 

same went when i hit enemies with shortbow fields some of the enemies got  juiced up  lol 

not sure if it happened when i played mesmer too  

Devs got Purity of Purpose'd 

Yeah. I read in another thread that it was also doing it with Mesmer's new heals.