A new Look achievement stuck/bugged

Hello

I can't progress a new look achievement, see screenshot below.

I opened many Arcane chests, but sadly no progress.

I think I closed the game before I got the popup for this hidden achievement, because the npc just tells me to start opening chests now.

The videos that I checked shows a popup of a hidden achievement, that I never got. 

Is there a way to fix this? I reported it a while back in game but no response.

https://prnt.sc/_lfx6D7VA1Jk

Johnny

No I don't, to be sure I tried to search for it again. 

The reason I think is, that  I closed the game just before that achievement would trigger. Not thinking it would bug it...

So I am on the next part, without having the Arcane Osmogrifier active... which I see people have active, when I search for videos. 

I probably bugged myself while closing the game during dialogue 😞

• 4 weeks later...

I have similar problem. I didn't close the game when reached this stage of the achivement it just did't started. Stucked that step since SOTO come out.

Wrote to Support and got the following answer
"Thank you for contacting our team about a game issue that you experienced. The Guild Wars 2 Development Team is aware of this issue and team members currently are working on addressing it. Please keep an eye on the official forums for any future updates and announcements regarding Guild Wars 2."

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem here. 'Arcance Osmogrifier' achievement doesnt appear at this stage of the 'A New Look" process. Skyscale Trainer Dyanne says all the right things but then nothing happens. And of course it happens after ive spent all the currency for it.

I have also contacted support and made a ticket, response was as above.... we're working on it and check the forums for updates.   😞 😞 😞

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 300 Glob of Ectoplasm
  • 40 Deldrimor Steel Ingots
  • 700 Fine Rift Essence
  • 250 Masterwork Rift Essence
  • 125 Rare Rift Essence
  • 3 Pouch of Stardust
  • 3 Case of Captured Lightning
  • 5 Charged Quartz Crystal
  • 10 Glacial Lodestone
  • 10 Corrupted Lodestone

This is how much we lost on this bugged quest, it's been over a freaking YEAR and still no fix in sight

Do we have to keep "waiting for an update" ,even though SotO is already done, or should we keep posting on the forums like you guys also told us? Maybe we will get the same treatment as the achievement for Cod Swimming Amongst Mere Minnows? Where it's also been over 2 years and no fix for that either.

What a great way to reward players who play your content early. (Let's not forget the exploit with Janthir Wilds where people who DIDN'T preorder could get TWICE the amount of Glyphs)

• 4 weeks later...