[sPvP] DH Hammer goes *BLONK*! (feelsgood)

Saiyan.1704

Hammer Trap Aegis Spammer (perma Retal + Fury)

The build feels niiiice. Biggest con though, it's SO slow.

I don't run Judges Intervention though I'm certain 99% of guards will pick it. I'm also certain Purification will be picked over Signet of Resolve. But what it does best is HUGE cleave and CC in teamfights, as well as, being pretty darn savvy on side-noding 1v1's. It has an easier time countering Warrior with all the CC is offers, though, I would call it a soft counter for sure.

Anything with unblockables + Boon rip shenanigans will counter the build. So GL with Necro who actually know what they're doing.

Have fun Brothers!

• Thanks 1

Looks neat.  I'd say Feel My Wrath is still the superior elite but to each their own.  Running only one stunbreak is kind of rough.  This is something I'd recommend changing but obviously, if you enjoy what you enjoy, go for it.  

Also, rune of infiltration feels just as good for crit.  90% while keeping more power is more appealing to me.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PWwAIt7lJwaYOsFGJW8X1tPA-DaAPjeVBVMFkyjAAA

PS:  Brawler technically allots you more modifier uptime vs dragonhunter relic given how much prot/resolution you're getting and how often you're getting it.

Edit:  Actually, after testing it.....virtue's doesn't seem to allow for a ton of resolution uptime like I thought it would.  Zeal definitely offers more of both.  

Edited by Arken.3725
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Arken.3725 said:

Brawler technically allots you more modifier uptime vs dragonhunter relic given how much prot/resolution you're getting and how often you're getting it.

I find brawlers to be inconsistent when it procs, in relation to when I want to burst or not. I can randomly gain resolution/protection on me while kiting. Or I don't get the damage modifier at all when I feel like CCing a person in my traps. The 8 second cooldown can be hefty.

DH relic, every hit of traps will activate the damage modifier, which is what I'm wanting. Also every hit of Procession of Blades when the trap triggers will refresh the relic on that target. The damage modifier has been more reliable in that way