Anet can you fix this low effort toxic game play

Flowki.7194

3 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

It is 4 unique buttons per charackter.

3 skills.  1 Ultimate   and  then you choose 2 "summonerspells" that are accessible for every charackter regardless who you pick

That totals 6 buttons that will cast a skill.

(+ rightclick for movement    +G for pinging    +H for marking a ward.)

59 minutes ago, Assolador.3598 said:

bruh im kitten, I though u were talking about gw2, yeah, league got 4 skills

Right, so if all are using the same amount of buttons that is essentially a level playing field, mechanically speaking. The only argument that can be made then is the balance of the abilitys between xyz chars. If that balance is within reason (naturally, it can never be perfect), then all chars are going to be well represented, as there is not a canyon of mechanical or ability advantedge favouring one or two chars. Obviously what im getting at here, is that Gw2 has both issues, ability and mechanical inconsistancy across specs.

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Flowki.7194 said:

Right, so if all are using the same amount of buttons that is essentially a level playing field, mechanically speaking. The only argument that can be made then is the balance of the abilitys between xyz chars. If that balance is within reason (naturally, it can never be perfect), then all chars are going to be well represented, as there is not a canyon of mechanical or ability advantedge favouring one or two chars. Obviously what im getting at here, is that Gw2 has both issues, ability and mechanical inconsistancy across specs.

pvp is not about skill rotation, so no, they are not playing on a level field, skill usage on the right moment for some characters on league/gw2 is more important than on others, compare thief to a necro

On 12/29/2023 at 7:50 PM, Flowki.7194 said:

Yeah yeah.. never the game is it.

Funny, becauase I play LB ranger, and get 30%+ damage for just spamming 3 buttons @1500 range, 0 risk. But sure, I need to just get better on rev/ele at avoiding 4x specs spamming 1 button condi bombs. Teach me?

Teach me what classes literally press 1 button for "condi bomb". 1 button only. Show me senpai 

1 hour ago, Assolador.3598 said:

pvp is not about skill rotation, so no, they are not playing on a level field, skill usage on the right moment for some characters on league/gw2 is more important than on others, compare thief to a necro

Who said skill rotation? 1 spec may have 1 button that can be universally used in XYZ situation, another spec may have 3 buttons each specific to XYZ situations.

I can make the clear example of scepter for specter, 1 button applying poison, immob, torment, weakness and slow. Now take revenent, go look up how to apply the same. The specter can spam mshot in any situtaion, as at-least 3 of the applications are always the right answer. On rev, that is not the case, (along with range considerations) so more thought is needed on what should be done.

For ele, blinds-daze are on 3 differant weapons and across 3 attunements+dodge trait, while zerker has them placed on 1 weapon, and 1 button. If you need a blind/daze on ele, and have to go into earth/water, you might not want the other utility in there, so that comes with a very real risk of swinging the fight out of your favour for making the wrong call. These are the types of issues that less buttons avoid = less mistakes. So then, to buff up the damage/sustain of specs that are less prone to mistakes, or reduce damage/sustain of specs more prone to mistakes, is a mistake. This has been happening, with changes amulets/relics and so forth, along with some weapon/mechanic changes.

51 minutes ago, porkchopMCgee.6193 said:

Teach me what classes literally press 1 button for "condi bomb". 1 button only. Show me senpai 

Maybe I don't understand the definition of conditions, but both of the above specs (zerker/specter) apply 5 conditions with 1 button, and have access to more conditions ontop of that. So even if I have to alter the wording, it will only go as far as "2 button condi bombs", are we going to split hairs on this?

Edited by Flowki.7194
  • Like 1

On 12/30/2023 at 2:50 AM, Flowki.7194 said:

Yeah yeah.. never the game is it.

Funny, becauase I play LB ranger, and get 30%+ damage for just spamming 3 buttons @1500 range, 0 risk. But sure, I need to just get better on rev/ele at avoiding 4x specs spamming 1 button condi bombs. Teach me?

See now. Without addressing the issue of the game you got told by some rando that you need to get better. That's the state of the community, it's over. Low iq is the new norm and nobody wants to pick on the actual issues and will argue against you.

• Like 1

It's useless to try to get ppl to understand, they won't. They lack the basic knowledge of anything related to the game and they aren't mechanically even able to get there. The ppl who are there just wants to argue your points cause it's the forums. The pvp community of the ppl who care has either being banned for arguing against the ppl who want this game to be bad, are silent in their own communities that know better or have moved on. 

Edited by The Ace.9105
  • Like 1