There is abnormal number of players with the title God Walking amongst mere mortals. There was a bug a while back that gave this title to people who did not earn it. I have strong suspicion that this bug is back and was never reported. Wouldnt hurt to check .  It is abnormal to have Low level players and players with barely 10 mastery points walking around with this rare title.  New player accounts should not have this title attached to their accounts at the frequency that I am seeing it. 

Edited by Fifth.8169
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Fifth.8169 said:

It is abnormal to have Low level players and players with barely 10 mastery points walking around with this rare title.

The title is given for an achievement in GW1.  Has nothing to do with GW2 level and mastery points.

• Like 5

On 1/5/2024 at 1:36 PM, Fifth.8169 said:

There is abnormal number of players with the title God Walking amongst mere mortals. There was a bug a while back that gave this title to people who did not earn it. I have strong suspicion that this bug is back and was never reported. Wouldnt hurt to check .  It is abnormal to have Low level players and players with barely 10 mastery points walking around with this rare title.  New player accounts should not have this title attached to their accounts at the frequency that I am seeing it. 

They may be new to GW2, but that doesn't mean they didn't earn the GW1 titles and stuff to get GWAMM.

• Like 2